Toups Graphics FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Montgomery vs Crosby 7:00 PM Cougar Stadium Crosby
The Cougars star QB has a big night and the Cougars defense makes a big 4th down stop in the 4th quarter to seal the victory. Crosby holds on for a big opening win.
TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
Crosby 21 Magnolia 14

so were gonna play Magnolia instead?

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="830935" timestamp="1282789421"]
The Cougars star QB has a big night and the Cougars defense makes a big 4th down stop in the 4th quarter to seal the victory. Crosby holds on for a big opening win.
Crosby 21 Magnolia 14

[/quote] Oh Mr. Toups with all your hard work you made a mistake.. hey Cougtalk at least Magnolia is a real word unlike your shuddup verbage.....verbage definition/ver'b*j/ A deliberate misspelling and mispronunciation of verbiage that assimilates it to the word "garbage".  ;)

(looking at your page)
For the restaurant selections on HWY 6...

Right past the FB Tollway, in the Kroger parking lot, there is a Subway and a New York Pizzeria.  The NY Pizzeria is pretty good.  It's fancy for a pizza place though.
You have a Wing Stop on the left hand side about 2 miles past Fort Bend Tollway.  There is a Mexican food place in this same parking lot.  I went there and wasn't impressed.  There is also a barbecue place in this parking lot, but I have never been to it.
You have a 59 Diner on the left hand side about 3 miles past Fort Bend Tollway.
There is a Black Eyed Pea a little bit off HWY 6 on the right hand side about 3 miles past FB Tollway(turn right next to the Sonic)
On the left hand side just past the 59 Diner you get to a pretty big shopping center.
In there you have a Taco Cabana, Johnny Carino's and Chili's.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="830965" timestamp="1282792431"]
Well i prefer shuddup and Verbage... fyi i used the word i wanted to. hint the use of the word Curb stomp is GARBAGE! kinda like the color Purple.
[/quote]Well now if I were the one who used the phrase curb stomp then you would be able to direct your comment to me about the GARBAGE. I was simple pointing out that you want to call someone out on their honest mistake but use such verbage as shuddup on purpose. ::)

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="830935" timestamp="1282789421"]
Crosby 21 Magnolia 14

[/quote]Thanks cougtalk...
I always seems to switch up Magnolia and Montgomery....

Guest octfeb
JV
Elkins 20
Dayton 18

Freshman
Dayton 30
Elkins 8 

Well if the Elkins Varsity is any reflection on how their JV and Freshmen played then the Broncos got this one.. But the results are yet to be seen until 7:00 P.M. tonight. ;D

JV never matters too much to me.
Freshmen matter more in my opinion.

Of course you never can tell if the varsity is good by what the freshman team has.  They may just have a good or bad batch of freshmen coming through.
I do, however, get more excited about a freshman team that is kicking butt than a JV team.
It's easy to engineer a good JV team.
It's not as easy to do that with a freshman team.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="832635" timestamp="1282965542"]
Lumberton rolls over Jasper and makes P4E look really bad!  Keeping picking with your heart against the LTrain!  The Raiders like it that way!
[/quote]

you've got a man crush on P4E.... Just be sure you give him some credit on a good week.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="832666" timestamp="1282966155"]
Not so, and besides I wouldn't want to cut in on your territory.
[/quote]

Your karma speaks volumes. He does the predictions, as he has said time and time again, for fun, for the love of high school football and to get kids noticed even if it doesn't mean anything to you. He stepped on your toes picking against L-town and you respond by taking cheap shots any chance you get. He's done more for more kids than you'll ever know and that's not even tied to the Predictions.

[quote name="dayton" post="832687" timestamp="1282966468"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=72051.msg832666#msg832666 date=1282966155]
Not so, and besides I wouldn't want to cut in on your territory.
[/quote]

Your karma speaks volumes. He does the predictions, as he has said time and time again, for fun, for the love of high school football and to get kids noticed even if it doesn't mean anything to you. He stepped on your toes picking against L-town and you respond by taking cheap shots any chance you get. He's done more for more kids than you'll ever know and that's not even tied to the Predictions.
[/quote]

I have no problem with him making predictions but for sure he pats himself on the back about his winning percentage.  If you are going to pat yourself on the back, then you will no doubt take a little heat when you miss some predictions.  I think he missed badly by picking the Raiders for the cellar.  The Jasper game doesn't prove anything other than P4E missed it badly, but we will just have to wait and see as the season develops and how the Raiders fair.  I think they will give serious contention for a playoff spot.  Oh and I am sure he is an all around good guy who does a lot for the kids.  After all, he did go to PNG!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124