Good Luck To Athletes & Schools!

Well it is almost here! The start of another football season. Friday night lights and all that. JV squads will kick off tomorrow and then the varsities on Friday.

Remember that all our kids have to travel to and from games on buses so be sure to give those yellow things plenty of room when you see them, that goes for during the day as well as in the evening. Be careful going to your game. It was sad to hear about the teacher that was killed in the accident after her first day of classes. That is how fleating life can be and we all must pay attention and drive safely.

Remember that every high school athlete is a 15 to 18 year old guy or gal many who can't drive alone in a car yet are just kids. They have their entire life ahead of them and this season and the games will hopefully be a fond memory in a yearbook or scrap book some day, but it is not the beginning or endding of the world. It is just a game!

They will still be someone's son or daughter when its over and their self worth has nothing to do with wins or losses. Let's be sure we "has been's" and in some cases "never were" allow our athletes to feel good about who they are and what they have accomplished just by being on the team.

Well said Yeller.  We must never forget it's about our kids and not us.  I agree with what you say and I add that I pray for God's continued guidance and protection over "our" kids and "your" kids..in reality all [u]His[u][/u][/u] kids.  Each one is a blessing from Him and we should never forget that.

Best wishes to all the teams this year.  Stay safe and have FUN!!!  It's finally FOOTBALL SEASON!!!  Yeah Baby!!  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder