Hamshire-Fannett at Splendora/HF wins 34-21

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Dwight Schrute" post="832990" timestamp="1282975695"]
Starting the year off with a win!!! We already have more wins than we did all of last year! I think about 95% of the credit goes to the new coach.  Everybody loves change.  
HF: 1-0
EC: 0-1...ouch
[/quote]

Congrats to HF! I pull for our neighbors constantly, and think Price is a great addition to the Horn program. Immediate results are great to see. I would love for H-F to [i]begin[/i] a 15 YEAR PLAYOFF STREAK like EC currently has going!   

While I will agree it is great to get the win, the Horns still have some work to do. Our defense has to start
playing more physical and start tackling better. Offensively we need to execute the plays better and not be
so predictable. I was impressed at how well the coaching staff was able to make adjustments at half time and how well our boys executed those adjustments. We totally dominated Splendora in the 2nd half, with exception to the chump yardage we gave up in the closing minutes. Horns please relish your win but please do not bask in the Sunlight to long as Anuahac is not Splendora. The WAC will want some redemption from
losses we gave them when they were 21-3A, especially after their loss Friday night.

I was just happy to see the way the offense could adjust on plays that weren't going as planned. I remember one play were Huff had two defenders dragging him down and he managed to pitch the ball to Bell who ran for a 50+ yard touchdown. I honestly think that this year's Splendora team would have rolled last year's HF team by 21+ points. The Horns have came a long way and as an HF grad I am proud to see the amount of improvement.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476