East Dillon did it!

Guest ECBucFan
Scooter, your post headline turned out to be a "spoiler" for me! I got home late Friday night, and figured I would watch the finale Saturday evening. I tape all of them due to my crazy schedule. However, I did glance at SETXSports that evening, and I saw "[i]East Dillon did it![/i]"    :D

Oh well, I know "spoiling" wasn't your intention. I am glad you and the others enjoy this great show. I am glad there is another year left! Maybe the East Lions can make a run at state.  ;D

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="823731" timestamp="1281276888"]
Scooter, your post headline turned out to be a "spoiler" for me! I got home late Friday night, and figured I would watch the finale Saturday evening. I tape all of them due to my crazy schedule. However, I did glance at SETXSports that evening, and I saw "[i]East Dillon did it![/i]"    :D

Oh well, I know "spoiling" wasn't your intention. I am glad you and the others enjoy this great show. I am glad there is another year left! Maybe the East Lions can make a run at state.   ;D
[/quote]

Way to go LIONS..

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="823731" timestamp="1281276888"]

Oh well, I know "spoiling" wasn't your intention. I am glad you and the others enjoy this great show. I am glad there is another year left! Maybe the East Lions can make a run at state.   ;D
[/quote]Lol my bad. I think they make it to state and win it or they make it and lose to Dillon West

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83