10-2A (Division I)

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="823419" timestamp="1281123426"]
I haven't heard a whole lot out of the folks in this district.  Are there any predictions or is the rest of the district just conceding the district championship to Newton!?
[/quote]

You didnt hear, All the coach's got together and gave 1st place to Newton. I mean what's the point in playing. The remaining team's will be playing for 2nd and 3rd. Good luck to the Panther's ;D...........

This district will have two or three good teams on the outside looking in when playoff time comes.  This could be one of the most exciting districts when it comes to running backs and whats not to like when you have three Barbays dueling each other.  Watch out for Anahuac!!

From what I hear Anahuac is loaded again this year.  I am expecting good things out of them, especially since Kirbyville will not be waiting in the 1st round. Newton is always good and EC returns alot of players from a quality team last year.  I"m excited about this district.  Can't wait for the 1st annual Barbay Bowl!!

Looking at this new district has been fun, especially seeing that there are a number of talented teams and some amazing coaches for the 2A level. I note something interesting though, Buna has Newton, Anahuac and East Chambers at home, could make things interesting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn