Rank your 2010 opponents

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="816936" timestamp="1278648372"]
I hope Central crushes Ball, I remember being a sophmore at WB we played at Ball and they turned over, that's right TURNED over two of our school buses after we beat them. I can't stand Ball High.
[/quote]Yes, they don't like the Beaumont People for some reason.  I remember they threw Ice at our band and Football players.  There was another incident that caused the Central/Ball game to be played with no fans. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817021" timestamp="1278693520"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=70876.msg816936#msg816936 date=1278648372]
I hope Central crushes Ball, I remember being a sophmore at WB we played at Ball and they turned over, that's right TURNED over two of our school buses after we beat them. I can't stand Ball High.
[/quote]Yes, they don't like the Beaumont People for some reason.  I remember they threw Ice at our band and Football players.  There was another incident that caused the Central/Ball game to be played with no fans. 
[/quote]I remember in 1989 going over to the island and playing Ball. After their loss, while trying to leave the stadium, we got eggs and bricks thrown at our busses. Those people have no respect for anybody!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="817070" timestamp="1278701572"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70876.msg817021#msg817021 date=1278693520]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=70876.msg816936#msg816936 date=1278648372]
[/quote]I remember in 1989 going over to the island and playing Ball. After their loss, while trying to leave the stadium, we got eggs and bricks thrown at our busses. Those people have no respect for anybody!
[/quote]

I agree.  My wife and I lived on the island (Galveston) from 1990 to the middle of 1995.  Could not stand the school.  Got back to Southeast Texas as soon as I could.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="816936" timestamp="1278648372"]
[/quote]

Man I love playing idiots like that!  I hope we get to play Ball soon.  I'll be sure to let people around here know how the island people are.  The worse you act while playing us, the harder we play, and were not too shabby already.  I remember playing Navasota and having food and drinks thrown at us as we entered.  A couple fights almost broke out before the game.  It was a dirty game too.  We ended up winning and we were gonna run the ball at the end of the game, but they kept throwing stuff at us and booing, so we kept stopping the clock and calling audibles to passing plays.  It was great leaving them with a 30-3 beat down.  They rocked our bus and were yelling as we pulled away. 

[quote name="BHFAN" post="816851" timestamp="1278620029"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=70876.msg816825#msg816825 date=1278614908]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=70876.msg816783#msg816783 date=1278607048]
1. Crosby
2. Dayton
3. Nederland
4. Lumberton
5. Goose Creek Memorial
6. Houston C.E. King
7.Baytown Lee
8. Sante Fe
9.Galena Park
10.Houston North Forest

[/quote]

I'd rank Santa Fe a little higher, like 4 or 5...no worse than 6.  They had an ok year in a tough district last year...  It should be a close game against y'all. 
[/quote]

They did have a good year last year ,but it looks like they are favored for last place in district this year. Don't beleive the Dayton Hype Brenham BH has had a couple of weaker classes come through the last two years we are note as bad as Dayton thinks.
[/quote]

It's not really hype anymore after 3 straight years in the quarterfinals or better.  And I'm pretty sure BrenhamFan is aware of what Dayton brings after playing them the last two years in the quarters.  The winner of that game, the last two years, has played for a state championship.  I doubt he needs advice from an also ran.

I know your little moral victory against Dayton last year, along with your new coach, has given you some hope. But in reality, come November when big boy football is played, BH will be home talking about next year. 

I'm not sure where this confidence from BH is coming from.  Is it because of ALMOST beating Dayton without its best player and district MVP, while starting a JV QB?  Is it because of Gage and his archaic offense?  Either way you boys will be in for a big disappointment on September 24th.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="816851" timestamp="1278620029"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=70876.msg816825#msg816825 date=1278614908]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=70876.msg816783#msg816783 date=1278607048]
1. Crosby
2. Dayton
3. Nederland
4. Lumberton
5. Goose Creek Memorial
6. Houston C.E. King
7.Baytown Lee
8. Sante Fe
9.Galena Park
10.Houston North Forest

[/quote]

I'd rank Santa Fe a little higher, like 4 or 5...no worse than 6.  They had an ok year in a tough district last year...  It should be a close game against y'all. 
[/quote]

They did have a good year last year ,but it looks like they are favored for last place in district this year. Don't beleive the Dayton Hype Brenham BH has had a couple of weaker classes come through the last two years we are note as bad as Dayton thinks.
[/quote]

Yea santa fe is picked last in a very very tough district just like they were last year but still managed to make the playoffs so dont look past the indians and they will not finish last this year

• 1 month later...
[quote name="cougars08" post="816856" timestamp="1278620532"]
1.Dayton
2.Montgomery
3.Pearland Dawson
4.P.N.G
5.Goose Creek Memorial
6.Barbers Hill
7.Lee
8.C.E. King
9.Galena Park
10.North Forest
[/quote]

Ya'll have a brutal non-district schedule!!! Ya'll might go 0-4 or 1-3 before district starts, and I think ya'll will have a really good team this year. Wow is all I can say.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="828961" timestamp="1282498552"]
[quote author=cougars08 link=topic=70876.msg816856#msg816856 date=1278620532]
1.Dayton
2.Montgomery
3.Pearland Dawson
4.P.N.G
5.Goose Creek Memorial
6.Barbers Hill
7.Lee
8.C.E. King
9.Galena Park
10.North Forest
[/quote]

Ya'll have a brutal non-district schedule!!! Ya'll might go 0-4 or 1-3 before district starts, and I think ya'll will have a really good team this year. Wow is all I can say.
[/quote]

How can we go 0-4 in 3 games?

Montogmery and Dawson gave us all we could handle... but lets be real even if we lose those games we don't care aslong as that district title trophy sits on the shelf come Christmas.

I want to see the PNG game seems like we've gone abck in fourth in that. first couple times we were completely outmatched. then we win @ PNG 08' in 09' yall win last minute field goal then the route last year. Id argue its gonna be another close one.

Id love to see the cougs take out Dawson (more so than montgomery, because those kids were rude in other forums)

As for Moving PNG up i honestly don't think so maybe your better than Dawson but you can't blame fans for giving props to a team that went 4 rounds (lost to the champs) and beat them the previous year. And Honestly i think Motgomery is better than PNG. I think if they utilize their QB more theyd be an amazing team, but i dunno seems one dimensional to me.

In the END we know the offense will be thier its a big question, can we have guys step in and feel some big shoes that left last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed