Jasper vs Kirbyville who would win???

Guest Yung_9

Guest Kvillecatz
[quote name="TXSteeler" post="819937" timestamp="1279861220"]
I am with you buddy Kirbyville is just too strong

Kirbyville 300

Jasper 0

I don't see a team in the nation able to compete with the Wildcats.
[/quote]

Now , finally someone is making cents

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="819937" timestamp="1279861220"]

Kirbyville 300

Jasper 0

[/quote] Cmon lets be realistic. It will be a good game, but them Wildcats will dominate after the half-time prep Coach Jack Avarez will give considering the let up we had in the second half last year after being up 22-7 . Corrie Hughey and Caleb Cucancic will be even better this year at the WR position. After the lost to Jasper and WOS coach Avarez made some key adjustments especially at the Qb position which made a BIG difference. After watching K-ville underclassman destroy Jasper's underclassman and knowing what we got coming back this year, Jasper better live up to the noise talking their fans posting on here. Kirbyville produce quality athletes every year and as long as Coach Avarez is there, the Wildcats will always be tough to beat.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="819958" timestamp="1279889505"]
[quote author=TXSteeler link=topic=70789.msg819937#msg819937 date=1279861220]

Kirbyville 300

Jasper 0

[/quote] Cmon lets be realistic. It will be a good game, but them Wildcats will dominate after the half-time prep Coach Jack Avarez will give considering the let up we had in the second half last year after being up 22-7 . Corrie Hughey and Caleb Cucancic will be even better this year at the WR position. After the lost to Jasper and WOS coach Avarez made some key adjustments especially at the Qb position which made a BIG difference. After watching K-ville underclassman destroy Jasper's underclassman and knowing what we got coming back this year, Jasper better live up to the noise talking their fans posting on here. Kirbyville produce quality athletes every year and as long as Coach Avarez is there, the Wildcats will always be tough to beat.
[/quote]JV this JV that that why you pratice to get better and Jasper put's out quality atletes every year as well K-Ville fans put us down just like they are doing now and what happen so like i said it will be a great game. Bulldogs or them Wildcats will when this Dis.

ok kirbyville,jasper fans u better take one game at a time.u keep looking ahead u gonna get ur but whooped.im a jasper fan all the way.but if u over look center u got a rude awakening.we only beat them by a td.and they only lost 4 games by 1 to nacogdoches 4a,carthage state champs and us.and second playoff game they beat tatum and the where the under dog. kirbyville fans u better enjoy this year cause i see jack moving on.jmo

Guest hardcore
[quote name="bigdog90" post="820464" timestamp="1280102607"]
ok kirbyville,jasper fans u better take one game at a time.u keep looking ahead u gonna get ur but whooped.im a jasper fan all the way.but if u over look center u got a rude awakening.we only beat them by a td.and they only lost 4 games by 1 to nacogdoches 4a,carthage state champs and us.and second playoff game they beat tatum and the where the under dog. kirbyville fans u better enjoy this year cause i see jack moving on.jmo
[/quote] Bigdog90, I respect what you said about not looking ahead and focusing on what is now! I know that rumors has been going around for years about coach Alvarez leaving Kirbyville. My true belief is when that happens, I will congradulate him on a job well done and wish him the best. Rumors are rumors and he has not left yet. I will have see before I believe it. Good luck to Jasper this year. ;)

hardcore im not starting rumors.can u answer one ? why would he be putting in applications to other schools if he wasnt looking to leave?thats all i have to say.i no jack very well but it just dont make sense to me.i new him in jasper,west sabine ;and i no him now.like i said thats JMO.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="820727" timestamp="1280183441"]
hardcore im not starting rumors.can u answer one ? why would he be putting in applications to other schools if he wasnt looking to leave?thats all i have to say.i no jack very well but it just dont make sense to me.i new him in jasper,west sabine ;and i no him now.like i said thats JMO.
[/quote]      Coach Alvarez did that a couple years ago. If He leave after this year all i can say is what a wonderful job he did in Kirbyville. I still feel like we have the coaches ready to feel the shoes so watch out!

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="820868" timestamp="1280207659"]
I still feel like we have the coaches ready to feel the shoes so watch out!

Ummm your coaches feel the shoes?
[/quote] Im just saying, we have a great coaching staff. As for Coach Alvarez leaving its all a rumor. Last but not least, Jasper better bring their "A" game this year . Last year yall played K-ville earlier in the season when several players where out of their positions. Coach Bickham will be scratching his head this year wondering where K-ville get all this speed. Im changing my mind, this wont even be close Kville 46-14 over these Jasper Bulldogs.

Last year yall played K-ville earlier in the season when several players where out of their positions.

Was it that or was it because you started playing bad 2A teams?
After playing and losing to West Orange, Kirbyville's next opponents were

Liberty- 3-8
Hardin-Jefferson 4-6
Shelbyville 2-8
Hemphill 4-6
Woodville 7-5
San Augustine 1-9
Newton 12-2 (only beat them by 3)
Corrigan Camden 8-3
Anahuac 7-3
Arp 12-1
Comfort 7-6
Pilot Point 17-0

I think Jasper will be fine and you all will still be trying to stop the option.
Who wouldn't go on a win streak playing those teams?

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="TXSteeler" post="820884" timestamp="1280232797"]
Last year yall played K-ville earlier in the season when several players where out of their positions.

Was it that or was it because you started playing bad 2A teams?
After playing and losing to West Orange, Kirbyville's next opponents were

Liberty- 3-8
Hardin-Jefferson 4-6
Shelbyville 2-8
Hemphill 4-6
Woodville 7-5
San Augustine 1-9
Newton 12-2 (only beat them by 3)
Corrigan Camden 8-3
Anahuac 7-3
Arp 12-1
Comfort 7-6
Pilot Point 17-0

I think Jasper will be fine and you all will still be trying to stop the option.
Who wouldn't go on a win streak playing those teams?
[/quote]

your right steeler!!  we are caught red handed.  We thought we had the wool pulled over everyones eyes.  Kirbyville reall does suck and hides behind bad 2a teams. Man what we going to do now?

rykertx144 dont worry about this fella. Only beat Newton by three??? Heck they were picked to beat us last year considering we lost to Wos and yall and they were undefeated. The district yall played in last year was weak with the exception of Carthage . I dont know how good Center was last year, but in 2008 Kirbyville dismantled the Rough riders 38-0. Before we moved to 2A Carthage lost to us 28-27 in Wildcat land with that same running back #22 and that Qb Blackshire ( i think that was his name) that same team won state in 2008. Kirbyville is no slouch so get your popcorn and turkey leg ready!

• 2 months later...
Guest Kville Kats
[quote name="speedkills" post="816980" timestamp="1278685426"]
Alright as for this Kirbyville fan this trash talks over the rest of the talk will be on October 22.
[/quote]

We got this lol we aint trippin bout them

[quote name="Kville Kats" post="880515" timestamp="1287497654"]
KIRBYVILLE GOT THIS!! ALL THA WAY.... :P
[/quote]

Kville Kats your nick name is real close to mine..What's the purpose of this thread...It's totally senseless.I don't want people to think it's me  ...My nick is [b]KVILLE_KATS[/b] Why bring up all this crap anyway..

[quote name="kville" post="880631" timestamp="1287503931"]
I thought I had lost my mind when I started reading these posts. I did not read the dates posted. This is so outdated. Its interesting to see what a difference a few months make but it here for real now no sense in looking back.
[/quote]I did the same thing [color=red]kville[/color] I wonder where all the posters from this thread are now???Think their opinions might be a little different today.?.?.?......[b]YA THINK ;D[/b]

[quote name="WildcatGRAD81" post="880680" timestamp="1287508071"]
[quote author=kville link=topic=70789.msg880631#msg880631 date=1287503931]
I thought I had lost my mind when I started reading these posts. I did not read the dates posted. This is so outdated. Its interesting to see what a difference a few months make but it here for real now no sense in looking back.
[/quote]I did the same thing [color=red]kville[/color] I wonder where all the posters from this thread are now???Think their opinions might be a little different today.?.?.?......[b]YA THINK ;D[/b]
[/quote]

What's the point ?....All the talk you can do in a forum,all the #1 rankings you can have,still won't win you football games..You still have to outscore your opponent. And If your'e good enough,You don't have to blow your own horn....Other people will do it for you.... ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="880684" timestamp="1287508467"]
[quote author=WildcatGRAD81 link=topic=70789.msg880680#msg880680 date=1287508071]
[/quote]

What's the point ?....All the talk you can do in a forum,all the #1 rankings you can have,still won't win you football games..You still have to outscore your opponent. And If your'e good enough,You don't have to blow your own horn....Other people will do it for you.... ;)
[/quote]
  The point is being a fan and talking about football. Unless they let you suit up and score a few for the home team all you  are doing on here is doing is talking on a forum.  The point of his post and mine was.... People say alot before the season starts and for all of the trash talk look at where we are now. Compare this old thread (which just got restarted today for some reason?) to the new Kirbyville VS Jasper Thread and you will see a big difference. If talking about it is pointless I guess they should just shut this site down and we can just watch it on the Friday Night Blitz..

[quote name="kville" post="880705" timestamp="1287510022"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=70789.msg880684#msg880684 date=1287508467]
[quote author=WildcatGRAD81 link=topic=70789.msg880680#msg880680 date=1287508071]
[/quote]

[/quote]
  The point is being a fan and talking about football. Unless they let you suit up and score a few for the home team all you  are doing on here is doing is talking on a forum.  The point of his post and mine was.... People say alot before the season starts and for all of the trash talk look at where we are now. Compare this old thread (which just got restarted today for some reason?) to the new Kirbyville VS Jasper Thread and you will see a big difference. If talking about it is pointless I guess they should just shut this site down and we can just watch it on the Friday Night Blitz..

[/quote]

Whatever blows your skirt up.... ;)

[quote name="kville68" post="880705" timestamp="1287510022"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=70789.msg880684#msg880684 date=1287508467]
[/quote]

[/quote]
 The point is being a fan and talking about football. Unless they let you suit up and score a few for the home team all you  are doing on here is doing is talking on a forum.  The point of his post and mine was.... People say alot before the season starts and for all of the trash talk look at where we are now. Compare this old thread (which just got restarted today for some reason?) to the new Kirbyville VS Jasper Thread and you will see a big difference. If talking about it is pointless I guess they should just shut this site down and we can just watch it on the Friday Night Blitz..

[/quote]I agree Kville68. Wouldn't be any fun if we couldn't get on here and talk a little smack and wake somebody up every now and then. Besides I hate having to wait all winter, spring and summer to talk a little smack about the boys of Fall ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124