Jasper Bulldogs (35-4) vs. Giddings Buffaloes (31-2-1)..Jasper Falls Short!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="811053" timestamp="1276143689"]
[quote author=Jbdfan link=topic=70409.msg811049#msg811049 date=1276143549]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=70409.msg811046#msg811046 date=1276143365]
Did we lose adminbaberuth and his updates?????
[/quote]

Why dont you go off somewhere and look for him? ;D
[/quote]

No thanks..........I want to stay on and hear from all of those Bulldog fans who said that Jasper was gonna beat Giddings!!!! ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

LAZEEK will be collecting smites like fleas on a camel.........for days if not weeks!!! ::)

[quote name="westend1" post="811057" timestamp="1276143759"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=70409.msg811053#msg811053 date=1276143689]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No thanks..........I want to stay on and hear from all of those Bulldog fans who said that Jasper was gonna beat Giddings!!!! ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

I'm still gonna smite you some more!!!
[/quote]

Just remember as a MOD I have unlimited SMITE abilities!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="811061" timestamp="1276143864"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=70409.msg811057#msg811057 date=1276143759]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=70409.msg811053#msg811053 date=1276143689]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm still gonna smite you some more!!!
[/quote]

Just remember as a MOD I have unlimited SMITE abilities!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Truly, LOL!

Congrats to Mixon and Dawgs for again making it to Austin.  Came up short and lost to a great team.  Giddings pitcher is very good.  Sowell pitched a very good game.  Giddings batters are fairly solid, and from what I saw out of Pleasant Grove's ace they are in trouble tomorrow against Giddings.  Two best teams played in the night game.  Jasper couldn't get the big play they needed with runners in scoring position.  The buffs were just too solid.

(I can't wait till the next time HJ is in a big game.)

Let me tell you something "lazeek" or whatever your name is...I understand this is a discussion board where everyone is free to voice their own opinion...so here is mine. You should be ashamed of yourself for acting like this about a team from your own area. Not saying you have to like the dawgs but I would think being such a " mod" & all that especially you would have some respect for these kids & their families who just ended their season. These boys, some of which will never play ball again, worked for this season with all their hearts...they are good kids...at least show a little respect for them instead of your "finish them off" & smart elec comments for days. I just figured you being a "mod" & all that you might have a little more class than just us regular old fans who love our players...win or lose.
The dawgs were 1 of 4 teams left in the state & the only 3a team from east Texas. We are very proud of you Dawgs, you had a great season & you have shown lots of class. You "mod" have shown everyone that you have none. 
We are proud of you dawgs! Goodluck in all you do & to all the seniors...thanks ! 

[quote name="eb1" post="811085" timestamp="1276154395"]
Let me tell you something "lazeek" or whatever your name is...I understand this is a discussion board where everyone is free to voice their own opinion...so here is mine. You should be ashamed of yourself for acting like this about a team from your own area. Not saying you have to like the dawgs but I would think being such a " mod" & all that especially you would have some respect for these kids & their families who just ended their season. These boys, some of which will never play ball again, worked for this season with all their hearts...they are good kids...at least show a little respect for them instead of your "finish them off" & smart elec comments for days. I just figured you being a "mod" & all that you might have a little more class than just us regular old fans who love our players...win or lose.
The dawgs were 1 of 4 teams left in the state & the only 3a team from east Texas. We are very proud of you Dawgs, you had a great season & you have shown lots of class. You "mod" have shown everyone that you have none. 
We are proud of you dawgs! Goodluck in all you do & to all the seniors...thanks ! 
[/quote]

First of all I never disrespected Jasper............I said that they would have trouble with Giddings and they did.  I have seen Giddings play and know that they have a very, very good team and if things all click that they are unbeatable.  They are loaded from top to bottom like no other high school team that I have ever seen.

I gave Jasper credit on a great season and under normal circumstances would have rooted for them in this game......however Coach Marlow and his two boys are my friends family and was rooting for them.

As far as being a MOD.....it has nothing to do with anything on this topic.  It was used as a joke with westend1 about being smited.

Just sounds to me that you do not take losing very well and are digging for something.........I will say it again!!!!

Congrats Jasper on a great season and run for a State Title.

Lazeek, I was not offended by your rooting for your friends family. I was just jabbing as I believe you were and I didn't take anything as disrespectful. As a matter of fact, you did compliment Jasper in there once, I think.

As committed fans of our school teams we are very defensive, as we should be, but some times we cant catch the tones of others in typed words. No offense on my part as I do know from all of your posts that I have read in the past on all the forums that you do not have a habit of offensive statements or stances.

JMHO 

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="811141" timestamp="1276181585"]
Lazeek, I was not offended by your rooting for your friends family. I was just jabbing as I believe you were and I didn't take anything as disrespectful. As a matter of fact, you did compliment Jasper in there once, I think.

As committed fans of our school teams we are very defensive, as we should be, but some times we cant catch the tones of others in typed words. No offense on my part as I do know from all of your posts that I have read in the past on all the forums that you do not have a habit of offensive statements or stances.

JMHO   
[/quote]

I took it all as fun........just as most people do!!!!!  Remember I said MOST!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange
Congrats to Jasper you guys should be proud.  You are one of the top 4 teams in the State of Texas in 3A. Also to Orangefield because you are in the top 8. Southeast Texas is awesome when it comes to baseball.

[quote name="baseballdude" post="811263" timestamp="1276201637"]
How was the Giddings pitcher throwing?? Lefty or righty? MPH? Breaking balls? Good control??
[/quote]

He was a righty and if I was guessing I would say he threw 88-92.  He was a very good pitcher.  His curve ball was pretty wicked.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder