Prayers for one of our own

Last night, our SETXsports.com Administrator and Broadcaster Mike Sanchez was admitted to a hospital in Beaumont with chest pains.  Even though it does not appear to be life threatening, he was kept overnight for observation and is supposed to be checked out by a cardiologist this morning.

Please keep Mike, his wife and kids, in your prayers today.

And we (and hopefully sometime today, he) will keep y'all posted on his condition.

This is Mike's wife, Lisa. All of Mike's lab work for heart attack have come back negative so far, which is good. We are waiting for the last round of blood work to come back. Sometimes it takes many hours for damage to show up. We're crossing our fingers that it'll still be negative. He has been having some symptoms the last few days, but felt really bad last night...enough to go to the ER. When Mike Sanchez asks for the hospital I know he needs it!! I'll keep you posted on what we find out tonight since it looks like we'll be staying another night. He is in room 304 at Baptist. Mike wants everyone to know how much he appreciates the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers. You can reach me via Facebook as Lisa Wiess Sanchez or through the forum. I'll check in often, per the boss man. Again thanks for checking in on us. It means a lot to Mike. Many thanks, Lisa

Good morning everyone. This is Lisa again. Mike had a better night. He feels tons better now that the nitroglycerin patch is history. The cardiologist had confirmed yesterday that he had not had a heart attack, so we were really relieved about that. So now we're waiting to find out what else might be going on. He just got back from part one of his stress test and will do the walking part after lunch. We will be waiting on two drs today; the cardiologist and internal medicine guy. Not sure if they'll order any more tests thinking he may have a herniated disk in his neck and not sure if we will be staying another night or not. He's up and around and his regular ornery self...maybe that's good or bad depending on which side of his karma you are on. Anyway, we'll be updating as we hear something. We were disappointed to hear Jasper lost last night and want to congratulate them on a great season. Best of luck to the Evadale Rebels today. Mike wanted me to say thanks once again for the well wishes, comments, thoughts and prayers.Smiles, Lisa

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami