[quote name="rykerx144" post="809098" timestamp="1275667902"]
BC
Silsbee
WOS
OF
HJ
HF
[/quote]

I don't think B.C. will be ahead of West Orange. West Orange, I think will still be a force to be reckon with for a while. Although I'm a bigggggg Silsbee fan, I think it will be a toss up between Silsbee and WOS for the District Title. My Predictions is Silsbee will be the Division 1(Big School?) 22-3a and WOS will get Division 2 22-3a and I think B.C. has a good chance for playoffs as well.. Orangefield and H-J are going to be tough to figure out, I saw some good stuff with thier teams in 09.

WOS
Silsbee
BC or HF ( HF will compete for the 3rd playoff spot )
HJ
OF

HF will not be the Cellar Dwellar's this year. HF has some talent coming back, and we now have a Darn Good Coach. I think HF fans will be pleasantly surprised with the quick turnaround from last year.

[quote name="HJfan2" post="810638" timestamp="1276106213"]
why wouldnt evans be playing? focus more on baseball. kid is GOOOODDDD..heard he didnt do that solid though against jasper in game 2. heard he had 4 errors.
[/quote]
Not sure yet on if Q Evans will play football this season.  Alot depends on how his summer baseball goes, but if I had to guess right now, I doubt he plays football.  Can't really blame him, he will more than likely get a D1 baseball scholarship.  This has been a problem at Orangefield the past few years, some of the better athletes in the school dont play football.  Its hard for a school the size of Orangefield to compete in football when some of the better athletes dont play.

[quote name="Cat22" post="810917" timestamp="1276136617"]
[quote author=HJfan2 link=topic=70271.msg810638#msg810638 date=1276106213]
why wouldnt evans be playing? focus more on baseball. kid is GOOOODDDD..heard he didnt do that solid though against jasper in game 2. heard he had 4 errors.
[/quote]
Not sure yet on if Q Evans will play football this season.  Alot depends on how his summer baseball goes, but if I had to guess right now, I doubt he plays football.  Can't really blame him, he will more than likely get a D1 baseball scholarship.  This has been a problem at Orangefield the past few years, some of the better athletes in the school dont play football.  Its hard for a school the size of Orangefield to compete in football when some of the better athletes dont play.
[/quote]

HJ and Basketball.. I understand..

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami