POST CLASS OF 2011 OFFERS AND COMMITS HERE!!!!

I don't care if it is DI, NAIA or J.C.  All of the guys who get offers to play at the next level deserve to get mentioned.

So if you know of one of young men who have been offered, post them here.  I'll keep this topic stickied.

Brenham...

WR Derek Edwards- Commited- Texas Tech.  Offers- Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Colorado, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Oregon, Arkansas, Louisville, Illinois, Houston, TCU, SMU.

OT John Poehlmann- Commited- Rice. Offers- Baylor, Colorado State, Rice, New Mexico.

CB Rodney Hubert- Commited- SMU.  Offers- SMU, TCU, Utah, Colorado State, Houston, Kansas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech.

LB/S Desmon Mathis- Commited- UTSA.  Offers- UTSA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From The Old Coach site-Recruits @ Dayton-DL Justin Booth 6'5"-245-4.75 Rice  Ath-Aaron Ripkowski 6'2"-240-nl (not committed) DL Darrian Wright 6'1"-265-5.0 SMU @ must be 10 on the list from Brenham along w/numerous other Setx recruits as this site seems to have more knowledge of recruiting-check it out.

[quote name="liltex" post="817460" timestamp="1278811344"]
From The Old Coach site-Recruits @ Dayton-DL Justin Booth 6'5"-245-4.75 Rice  Ath-Aaron Ripkowski 6'2"-240-nl (not committed) DL Darrian Wright 6'1"-265-5.0 SMU @ must be 10 on the list from Brenham along w/numerous other Setx recruits as this site seems to have more knowledge of recruiting-check it out.
[/quote]
Did you have to pay for this info...?

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="808585" timestamp="1275531732"]
Brenham...

WR Derek Edwards- Commited- Texas Tech.  Offers- Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Colorado, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Oregon, Houston, TCU, SMU.
OT John Poehlmann- Offers- Baylor, Colorado State, Rice, New Mexico.
CB Rodney Hubert- Commited- SMU.  Offers- SMU.

[/quote]Surprised there's no Longhorn commits. Brenham's a regular target of Texas.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="817507" timestamp="1278862877"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=70240.msg808585#msg808585 date=1275531732]
Brenham...

WR Derek Edwards- Commited- Texas Tech.  Offers- Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Colorado, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Oregon, Houston, TCU, SMU.
OT John Poehlmann- Offers- Baylor, Colorado State, Rice, New Mexico.
CB Rodney Hubert- Commited- SMU.  Offers- SMU.

[/quote]Surprised there's no Longhorn commits. Brenham's a regular target of Texas.
[/quote]

I'm really surprised that Edwards didn't have an offer from there.  Good student, former silver medalist in the triple jump and an awesome WR.  Poehlmann's Brother is a lineman at UT, so him not having an offer is surprising to me to too.  Malcolm Brown will just be a junior, but after this season he might have an offer from UT.  According to The Old Coach FNF magazine, "Brown is already considered to be the top interior defensive lineman in the class of 2012 in Texas".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="liltex" post="813780" timestamp="1276995171"]
Dayton Bronco DL-Darrin Wright has offers to UNLV-NWestern-Tulane-SFA-McNeese-SMU ***Committed to SMU-Congrads to Darrin on a full scholarship.Got kinfolks in Dallas 8)
[/quote]

His name is Darrian not Darrin. Idk if it was just a typo or if you meant to put Darrin, but I just wanted to let you know.

[quote name="dayton" post="830984" timestamp="1282794150"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=70240.msg830950#msg830950 date=1282791131]
I think Merka's signed with TCU (may only be verbal)
[/quote]

can't actually sign until february
[/quote]
So how do these kids that graduate in December then enroll in the Spring to get a jump start get around the signing issue?  I thought you could sign as a Junior in February?? Or is there a fall signing period for kids that will graduate early?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124