Bridge City vs Jasper Game 3/ Jasper wins game 3, 4-2, advance to Reg. Finals!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="SETXsports Broadcaster" post="807514" timestamp="1275186854"]
Ok here is what happens,  ball game in a tie,  goes into extra innings then bases are loaded with BC batting and Alvis is called with a balk, run comes in and BC wins.....Now I know that could never happen.  but wouldnt that be unusual. ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Game end on a Balk...Ive never seen that happen before  ::)

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="SETXsports Broadcaster" post="807535" timestamp="1275188003"]
Lets go Alvis, Lets go Dawgs...Lets go Joey....ops never mind
[/quote]
Dont come crying to me if Jasper loses on a Balk ive seen happen once today preetttty crappy  ;)

Way to go Dogs.

Wish Hicks and BC seniors the best.  Sure have enjoyed watching those guys the last several years.  Jasper has had a good run against BC, but it has always been games that could have went either way.

Orangefield or Jasper will be in Roundrock with a great shot at winning a championship for SE Texas!

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="807556" timestamp="1275188506"]
Way to go Dogs.

Wish Hicks and BC seniors the best.  Sure have enjoyed watching those guys the last several years.  Jasper has had a good run against BC, but it has always been games that could have went either way.

Orangefield or Jasper will be in Roundrock with a great shot at winning a championship for SE Texas!
[/quote]
Actually 3A is played at Disch Falk this year.

[quote name="Cat22" post="807561" timestamp="1275188855"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=70120.msg807556#msg807556 date=1275188506]
Way to go Dogs.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Wondered about that.  Jasper has not had much success at Falk.  Loves RR !!!!

[quote name="Cat22" post="807561" timestamp="1275188855"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=70120.msg807556#msg807556 date=1275188506]
Way to go Dogs.

[/quote]
[/quote]

No kidding?  When did they do that?

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="807572" timestamp="1275189239"]
[quote author=Cat22 link=topic=70120.msg807561#msg807561 date=1275188855]
Way to go Dogs.

[/quote]
[/quote]

No kidding?  When did they do that?
[/quote]
I think 3a moved to RR only while Falk was being refurbished.  Not sure though.  I thought 3a moved back to Falk last year.  I don't like it if only because of the parking situation in Austin.  I also don't like it because Jasper has won only one game there and that was in 1961!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder