Evadale vs Overton Playoff Series Updates/REBELS ADVANCE TO REGIONALS!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="True Blue" post="807488" timestamp="1275185191"]
great job that just shows they can play with anyone, since overton has not been ten run at all this year till them rebs got ahold of them.... clear theroad bc were austin bound  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Sorry my friend, but yall arent Austin Bound. Yall still have to beat a very good Cayuga Team, which is unlikely.

Thanks to WOSgrad for posting the updates we sent!!!

Way to go Rebs.  Youre backs were against the wall and you showed some serious heart!!!  A team with heart is dangerous and I'd say The Evadale Rebels are LOADED WITH HEART!!!

See ya Thursday night...

I forgot in my earlier post to say that I was impressed with the class of the players from Overton. At this point in the playoffs I know that being eliminated hurts, the Rebels felt that pain last year at this point. Overton had a great run that they believed would propell them back to Austin and the dream ended for them too soon.

I know that they are disappointed, but class is a part of character and the Mustang players have that. I heard from the Rebels that the Overton players never talked trash out on the field at any time during any game.

That kind of class speaks volumes for the young men, their coaches and their parents. To all of Overton, congratulation on a great season, but even more so for being a class act!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder