PN-G @ Lumberton Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pngpurplenwhite

I think it will be a good game..They match up evenly ' date='and it is a key game for both teams..[/quote']

Nederland's playoff streak ends this year!!!

"Big Dog" will have to come up with a new Signature!

When is yalls going to begin????

Guest pngpurplenwhite

You crack me up Piratefan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't every year yalls year??? All the hype last year. You guys win one game and think you won the State Championship.

Guest 1motime

Man I wish I could go to this game but I need to stay here and support my dogs !!!! Good luck to both teams hope it is injury free.

Nederland will raid Lumberton in two weeks and stop at that good burger place on the way, dippy burger I think

You crack me up Piratefan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't every year yalls year??? All the hype last year. You guys win one game and think you won the State Championship.

yall over there on the reservation bickering wanting a new chief..

Sounds like to me too many indians and not enough chiefs..

go win a game and then come back and talk..Run,run,pass,punt..

run,run pass,punt..

run,run,pass ,punt..

42-0 whippin by LCM...wait till yall play Dayton or Central

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Why can't you dicuss when we play you? Why does it have to be about Dayton and Central, they are 2 very good teams. We give good teams there props, we don't have to pretend every year like you about how good our team is.

Why can't you dicuss when we play you? Why does it have to be about Dayton and Central' date=' they are 2 very good teams. We give good teams there props, we don't have to pretend every year like you about how good our team is.[/quote']we cant wait till we play yall..

we cant wait till we come to yalls reservation..

we might get more then 42 on yall..hopefully yall will have some kind of defense put together by then..

run,run, pass ,punt,,run ,run, pass ,punt

you get the idea by now dont you

Guest maverick24

I love the fact that the PNGPURPLE and NEDBULLDOG still want to talk about the past!! The past is great and your two teams have been Good teams in the past. But talk about that at your coffe shops or reunions. THIS YEAR TALK ABOUT THIS YEAR!!! Lets face facts both of yall have a loss already and you still have to play three of the better teams in this district. Both of yall could easly end the season with 4 loses!! my advice to all the png fans and the young men coming to LUMBERTON Friday night is BRING IT, BRING IT FAST, BRING IT HARD AND BRING IT FOR FOUR QUARTERS. Because if you dont you will go home and talk about the one that got away. I can promise the Young Men under the Raider Helments will BRING IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! Just ask the JV they just lost after being up by two scores in the fourth. Your team will walk off the field win or lose and say that isn't the same old RAIDERS that used to lay down in the past. We may not be the best team in this district but we have played them already and everyone else just gets smaller and slower. We have better Kids and better Coaches than ever before so come watch the show but what ever you do dont leave IT at home BRING IT!!!!!!!!

PNG has no offense. Their defense is marginal. Had Nederland stuck with what was working I think they would have scored 42 or more points. PNG cannot stop a good running team.

Lumberton has an ok team overall and they are pumped up and feeling good right now.

Battle of two marginal teams. I say PNG is already out of the playoff picture and Lumberton has a chance' date=' so thats got them hungry.

Lumberton 28 -35

PNG 10 maybe 14.[/quote']

wshs87

Lumberton - 35

PNG - 14

L-Town Stunners

Lumberton - 35

PN-G - 21

I LOVE IT!

Guest pngpurplenwhite

I love the fact that the PNGPURPLE and NEDBULLDOG still want to talk about the past!! The past is great and your two teams have been Good teams in the past. But talk about that at your coffe shops or reunions. THIS YEAR TALK ABOUT THIS YEAR!!! Lets face facts both of yall have a loss already and you still have to play three of the better teams in this district. Both of yall could easly end the season with 4 loses!! my advice to all the png fans and the young men coming to LUMBERTON Friday night is BRING IT' date=' BRING IT FAST, BRING IT HARD AND BRING IT FOR FOUR QUARTERS.[/b'] Because if you dont you will go home and talk about the one that got away. I can promise the Young Men under the Raider Helments will BRING IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! Just ask the JV they just lost after being up by two scores in the fourth. Your team will walk off the field win or lose and say that isn't the same old RAIDERS that used to lay down in the past. We may not be the best team in this district but we have played them already and everyone else just gets smaller and slower. We have better Kids and better Coaches than ever before so come watch the show but what ever you do dont leave IT at home BRING IT!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE WE BROUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a good game. Garza is everything for Lumberton.

New Indian

ok we lost but I said we would beat ya'll in a close one guess I was wrong on the other hand we lost the game in the last 5 minutes ya'll got the 1st down on that fake punt and scored then we threw a pick and ya'll we in our territory. However this is a very improved team. (Lumberton) Congrats on the when that matt johnson is one heck of a WR. Enjoy this win because ya'll will be lucky to get one more as your next opponents are vidor,dayton, and central. Vidor can play with any one and dayton, and central well ya know :roll:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami