Huffman Vs. Bridge City Series Updates/Bridge City advances!!!!

Guest JoesBros

Bottom of 7th

Falcons go down in order in the Bottom of the 7th

Bridge City wins 7-4 and take the series 2-1.

Bridge City advances to play Jasper next week.  Stay tuned to SETXsports for locations, dates and times.

Good luck to the Falcons on a great season.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="804725" timestamp="1274578858"]
[quote author=jdawg03 link=topic=69916.msg804682#msg804682 date=1274576684]
I can't hardly take this.....
[/quote]

You think we can work on getting some better announcers for BC-Jasper next week????   ;D
[/quote]

There will be no lack of good announcers next week...we should have done this game today, I apologize

Guest jhamilton
Congrads to Bridge City on your win tonight and best of luck. Hats off the boys from Huffman bc you got off the floor to come back strong today. Hashagen is the man and best of luck to him in college.

PS Home plate ump tonight flat out ruined the game for both teams. He lost control of the game by the second inning. Both teams suffered from his horrible and inconstant strike zone.

[quote name="etbu" post="804767" timestamp="1274584787"]
Congrads to Bridge City on your win tonight and best of luck. Hats off the boys from Huffman bc you got off the floor to come back strong today. Hashagen is the man and best of luck to him in college.

PS Home plate ump tonight flat out ruined the game for both teams. He lost control of the game by the second inning. Both teams suffered from his horrible and inconstant strike zone.
[/quote]
Where is Hashagen playing college ball???

[quote name="baseballdude" post="804807" timestamp="1274594064"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=69916.msg804767#msg804767 date=1274584787]

[/quote]
Where is Hashagen playing college ball???
[/quote]
NCTC Gainesville

Hashagen very quality pitcher, shut down a Bridge City team who's sticks were hot.

Forrest Zoch of BC matched Hashagen in taking the lost in GM 2, both pitched great.

Some very strange calls in game 3 for both sides, surprised both coaches got to stay to see the end, Huffman's coach was restricted to dugout but still had a nice view.

Hayden Guidry the freshmen from BC gave the Cardinals a chance by carrying the game to 5th so Hicks could be Hicks, he didn't disappoint.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="804824" timestamp="1274621651"]
Hashagen very quality pitcher, shut down a Bridge City team who's sticks were hot.

Forrest Zoch of BC matched Hashagen in taking the lost in GM 2, both pitched great.

Some very strange calls in game 3 for both sides, surprised both coaches got to stay to see the end, Huffman's coach was restricted to dugout but still had a nice view.

Hayden Guidry the freshmen from BC gave the Cardinals a chance by carrying the game to 5th so Hicks could be Hicks, he didn't disappoint.

[/quote]

Ruth where were you last night? I searched long and hard but no Ruth.............. Are you a mystery man? Hashagen threw seventy one or two pitches in game two............. Only other Falcon I ever see chunk that good was Listi when he threw a one to nothing zip win over the Ladies from PNG at Lamar. Listi did that with only sixty nine pitches. 

[quote name="etbu" post="804834" timestamp="1274623326"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=69916.msg804824#msg804824 date=1274621651]

[/quote]

Ruth where were you last night? I searched long and hard but no Ruth.............. Are you a mystery man? Hashagen threw seventy one or two pitches in game two............. Only other Falcon I ever see chunk that good was Listi when he threw a one to nothing zip win over the Ladies from PNG at Lamar. Listi did that with only sixty nine pitches. 
[/quote]

I made a few trips looking for you, I was in cheap seats down the RF line. Had Mrs Ruth and the the little grand bambino with me.

I've seen the Listi kid pitch at Lamar one year, he was good. IMO , the Has kid was a step above.

What a couple games yesterday ETBU. Both teams gave it all and I counted 8 sophmores starting for both squads, future looks bright and we are 4 rounds deep already.

Two crazy calls, BC 1st baseman tags runner on bunt, runner quits and then is call safe at 1st, next batter grandslam. BC pops up behind plate, ball drifts back, Huffman's catcher drops in foul territory ball land in fair and they give BC the base.

Game 3 both teams pitchers were all over the place, hard to blame blue for a consistent strike zone. Our freshman had 9 lives, don't think he threw two strikes in a row but after the 1st nothing but goose eggs.

It was obvious that both coaches were playing Gm 3 as a 5 inning game, whoever had the lead it was over because Hicks and HAS were coming back into the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder