Barbers Hill 42 New Caney 14 Final/Comments

jdawg03

What a good game! The center was hurt most of the night and still played what an effort by him. The play calling was great. We had some bad snaps but everything worked out. And man what about the DEFENSE was they great. NC has alot of speed.

Mason Fisher rocked tonight he should no dout be player of the week.

Part of NC problem was their QB. He was real fast but scared to take a hit. He would run then when he was about to get hit he would fall down. What a BABY.

Just got back and the Eagles looked good!! the Defense held tight and the offense opened up tonight trowing the ball to ????????????? You guesed it Mason Fisher!!!! Throwing the ball to everyone tonight opened up the Run which made the Offense look alot smoother! the Eagles had some turn overs I think 5 tonight, but still played well. Congrats Eagles Smiley next week.

What a good game! The center was hurt most of the night and still played what an effort by him. The play calling was great. We had some bad snaps but everything worked out. And man what about the DEFENSE was they great. NC has alot of speed.

Mason Fisher rocked tonight he should no dout be player of the week.

Part of NC problem was their QB. He was real fast but scared to take a hit. He would run then when he was about to get hit he would fall down. What a BABY.

NC's QB is so Soft. I have never seen a QB in highschool that slide so much it was absolutly crazy!

Great job Eagles! Other than the turnovers you played a very good. The "D" rose to the occasion once more and was able to hold a very good New Caney "O" to 14 pts. Keep it up Eagles!

Mason get's my vote for player of the week. The guy is awesome.

We had over 300 yards of total offense. That is what I like to see. We have a good first year QB and he has 1000 yards on the year for passing. The coaches really spread the ball around this week and that is what I like to see. This game could have gotten out of hand real early if it wasn't for the bad snaps. But give the center some credit he was playing hurt and giving it 100% out their. That is what a real Eagle does.

WE CAN WE WILL WERE BARBERS HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree that Mason had a great performance.

The Chronicle thought so also. Here is what they just posted:

"Mason Fisher of Barbers Hill went over the top of the New Caney defender to snag a 28 yard touchdown pass. rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two others."

Just amazing! (Both, the performance and the reporting.)

Great job BARBERS HILL EAGLES!!!!!! Defense was great. Offense stepped up. Mason took the Caney boys to school. The caney QB has some serious issues. Must be a basketball player. Want to beat new caney????? Say BOO to the QB. I have never seen a guy so scared of a hit since .....well I will not say because bearkat fan would say it was negative. :P

:shock: OK 146 I love ya man. But what the HECK game was the comical at????? Mason is great and all but not all our guys wear a 12 shirt do they? Granted he took the Caney boys to school but I must have been at the Gander game or something....I thought I talked to you but now I'm more confused than ever. Well anyway GO MASON.... Maybe next game you can get 106 tackles too!!!

Great job Eagles... BH Eagles that is. Whatever was said or adjustment made after NC's 1st drive was the right move. BH looked out of position and unenergetic or that 1st one. After that though....... A light came on and the real Defense came out. And I think the thing that most impressed me was that late in the game, their motors were still running wide open and not playing for the end of the game. I guess we can attribute that to the offense staying on the feild for long periods at a time. Great job again.

OK, whoever said it was going to be a blow out was completely right, and I was wrong. Whoever was complaing about BH coaching - I'll trade you! Now - someone said if BH hadn't had so many turnovers it could have been a bigger beating, well according to the Chronicle - BH (2) had 1 int and lost 1 fumble - NC (6) had 4 int (thank you MR. FISHER) and lost 2 fumbles. NC dropped a ball in the first half that should have been an easy touchdown and fumbled on on the 3 yard line that could have gone in also, and decided to keep running a stupid draw up the middle at the end of the first half when they should have gone for 3 - BH had 66 more yards total offense than NC - it could have been closer. In the end BH stomped NC's a$$ with better coaching and some very good players. I really enjoyed meeting BHFAN and BH89, great football fans. Mason Fisher gets my vote for player of the week, the kid is simply incredible on both sides of the ball. PS- do you really think it was necessary to leave your fisrt team in until the last 4 minutes of the game when your up by 4 touchdowns.

OK' date=' whoever said it was going to be a blow out was completely right, and I was wrong. Whoever was complaing about BH coaching - I'll trade you! Now - someone said if BH hadn't had so many turnovers it could have been a bigger beating, well according to the Chronicle - BH (2) had 1 int and lost 1 fumble - NC (6) had 4 int (thank you MR. FISHER) and lost 2 fumbles. NC dropped a ball in the first half that should have been an easy touchdown and fumbled on on the 3 yard line that could have gone in also, and decided to keep running a stupid draw up the middle at the end of the first half when they should have gone for 3 - BH had 66 more yards total offense than NC - it could have been closer. [b']In the end BH stomped NC's a$$ with better coaching and some very good players. I really enjoyed meeting BHFAN and BH89, great football fans. Mason Fisher gets my vote for player of the week, the kid is simply incredible on both sides of the ball. PS- do you really think it was necessary to leave your fisrt team in until the last 4 minutes of the game when your up by 4 touchdowns.

Great to meet up with you Gringo!! Your son looked good tonight i'm sure not his best night, but he's young, goodluck to him and New Caney. We did leave the 1st team in later than I would have liked. I would have hated to see an injury late for no reason. Coaches did do a heck of alot better play calling tonight Kudos to the coaches. Mason is not the answer to everything, but he is two good to not throw to him several times a game. We threw to Mason twice in the Crosby game & Jasper game and both games were horrible to watch because we couldn't uopen up the run. we opened up against New Caney and Bellville and man it looks alot smoother!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124