** Top 5 3A Teams In The Area **

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest hardcore
[quote name="skipper" post="808898" timestamp="1275612124"]
can i try --------#1 wo-s #2 kirbyville #3 jasper #4silsbee #5 WHO KNOWS
[/quote] Skipper stay off that mountain dew. You are confuse, you meant to say 1. kirbyville and 2.wos :o

Guest hardcore
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="808911" timestamp="1275613520"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=69598.msg808893#msg808893 date=1275611825]
Looks like ol Coop has been drinking a bit too much of the Kool-aid again! ;)
[/quote] Nope not at all! 1. WO-S
[/quote] Coop not you too! I thought that you were a recovering Mountain Dew holic. You must be confuse too. Lets keep it real 1. Kirbyville 2. WOS 3. Jasper 4.Coldspring 5. Silsbee. I will call the Mountain Dew Holic Rehab for you because you are not alone in this. 8)

Guest hardcore
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="809013" timestamp="1275622485"]
Being serious...1. WO-S. A ton of players back and an awesome offseason!
[/quote] Kirbyville has a ton talent players returning too. Like I said to you. You are not alone! ;D

Guest hardcore
Signs of alcohol dependence or addiction
Watch for the following signs of alcohol dependence or addiction:

You cannot quit drinking or control how much you drink. You drink more often than you want to, or you drink larger amounts than you want to.
You need to drink more to get the same effect.
You have withdrawal symptoms when you stop drinking. These include feeling sick to your stomach, sweating, shakiness, and anxiety.
You spend a lot of time drinking and recovering from drinking, or you have given up other activities so you can drink.
You have tried unsuccessfully to quit drinking or to cut back the amount you drink.
You continue to drink even though it harms your relationships and causes you to develop physical problems.
Other signs of possible trouble with alcohol include the following:

You drink in the morning, are drunk often for long periods of time, or drink alone.
You change what you drink, such as switching from beer to wine because you think that doing this will help you drink less or keep you from getting drunk.
You feel guilty after drinking.
You make excuses for your drinking or do things to hide your drinking, such as buying alcohol at different stores.
You worry that you won't get enough alcohol for an evening or weekend.
You have physical signs of alcohol dependence, such as weight loss, a sore or upset stomach (gastritis), or redness of the nose and cheeks. Coop you are not alone. ;)

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="809069" timestamp="1275660070"]
Not to hi-jack the post, but what about Top5 teams in the area this year regardless of classification?
[/quote]

but you are hi-jacking it?????????????????

I am hearing that Jasper lost a lot of players. If that is true I am not too sure they will be a top 5 team. I also believe BC and Sislbee will be a toss up. I am not sure of what Silsbee has comming back but BC, I believe, will have a lot back from last and some good JV kids moving up. As for the rest I do not know. I am not saying that BC or Silsbee will be #1. I leave that to WOS but BC and Silsbee should be in the top five.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="810101" timestamp="1275971953"]
I am hearing that Jasper lost a lot of players. If that is true I am not too sure they will be a top 5 team. I also believe BC and Sislbee will be a toss up.[b] I am not sure of what Silsbee has comming back [/b] but BC, I believe, will have a lot back from last and some good JV kids moving up. As for the rest I do not know. I am not saying that BC or Silsbee will be #1. I leave that to WOS but BC and Silsbee should be in the top five.
[/quote]

Silsbee has 16 returning starters (8 offensive, 8 defensive), 12 of which were 1st or 2nd team all district.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="810101" timestamp="1275971953"]
I am hearing that Jasper lost a lot of players. If that is true I am not too sure they will be a top 5 team. I also believe BC and Sislbee will be a toss up. I am not sure of what Silsbee has comming back but BC, I believe, will have a lot back from last and some good JV kids moving up. As for the rest I do not know. I am not saying that BC or Silsbee will be #1. I leave that to WOS but BC and Silsbee should be in the top five.
[/quote]

The bunch of Jasper fans I was sitting with at the Jasper-Orangefield series didn't seem to be overly optimistic about the upcoming season, though I'm sure they will still be one of the five 3A programs in the area this year.

Silsbee
WO-S
K-Ville
BC
Jasper

I doubt any of these teams make a serious push at state.

Guest hardcore
SHSTIGER YOU NEED TO QUIT HANGING OUT WITH THE LOCAL MOUNTAIN DEW DRUNKS. You are not alone my friend. Help is only one phone call away. :'(

This post is not another Kirbyville Wildcat's can beat the world post..It is in [b]my opinion [/b] an honest asessment of the team and it's capabilities..Kirbyville is a solid football team and if they have no injuries in pre-season in my opinion will finish in the top 5 teams in the area..3A football is not new to the Wildcat's,we have been there before..The last time we were in 3A we lost to China Springs in the 3rd round of the play-offs..Of course we have the same kind of fans as most school..There are "fans and then there are fan-atics"...The fan-atics make it hard sometimes to give a team the praise it rightfully deserves,for the fear of people thinking you are another one of the poor misguided souls who has no knowledge of the past,present or future...Good Luck...And " Go Wildcat's"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami