Has Price hired any staff at HF??

word has it he tried to bring one assistant with him, but HF's inability to pay and or match what he was making at the Hill made him stay there. Unless Price's guys are let go by the Hill's new AD/HC it does
not look like he will be getting any of those talented guys. IMHO we need to use what we got already, HF has two former AD/HC on staff to go along with Price and as long as there is no power struggle we should be okay.  

[quote name="HFLONGHORN" post="799404" timestamp="1273293004"]
I just hope he brings back the gold helmets.
[/quote]

Where did the GOLD helmets go???? We haven't played you guys in awhile but it is no wonder you were losing. Kind of like when THE HILL changed helmets in the early 90's. Some stuff you just don't mess with. ;D

[quote name="MHS32" post="799986" timestamp="1273469774"]
[quote author=HFLONGHORN link=topic=69212.msg799404#msg799404 date=1273293004]
I just hope he brings back the gold helmets.
[/quote]

Where did the GOLD helmets go???? We haven't played you guys in awhile but it is no wonder you were losing. Kind of like when THE HILL changed helmets in the early 90's. Some stuff you just don't mess with. ;D
[/quote]

That wasn't near the blunder as the idiot band director that changed the school song.  Remember that fool?

The actual traditional color was White Helmets with a Blue Longhorn. I believe this started in the early Seventies with Coach Koenig ( might be mispelled ) and carried thru until Coach Danaher left in 1985. The coaches used to give little Golden football helmet stickers as awards. I remember as a young boy being in awe of the player's who's helmets were covered with them. Now that's a tradition I wish they would bring back. To go along with that tradition the Band uniforms they used to wear were the ones similiar to the UT Band, white hats included. Oh the "good old days".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont