GP @ Crosby Predictions

Crosbys ace is going to be tired... ive heard he has pitched in every district game except 2! GP is scrappy and will make you beat them. they will hit the ball, and if crosby wants to have a chance on winning this game, they will deffinatly have to put up 7-8 runs. GP is a very good baseball team! dont count them out

[quote name="juskillenit89" post="786099" timestamp="1270427330"]
Crosby has played 6 district games and he has pitched in 3 of them, If you compare to the other ace's in our district I think that is pretty normal.

GP is always a scrappy team that plays good defense and will make you swing the bat.

Crosby 6 - GP 5
[/quote]
No matter what the outcome is (IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME!!!!)

knowing wiggins from tarkington, he doesnt care about how many times their pitcher throws or how many pitches. when kp played tarkington two years ago when they were in 22-3a, wiggins pitched brewer all 3 times they played kp. one of the times he left him in there for 11 innings at 176 pitches. so i highly doubt he cares. he just wants to win!

I will tell you this, I think Wiggins has done a pretty good job with the young men, they are playing very hard and have a never quit attitude.  I really don't care what he did somewhere else, he should be commended for what he had done so far, if he keeps this up he will have a winning tradition for as long as he is in Crosby.

[quote name="kpwinner2010" post="786267" timestamp="1270490199"]
knowing wiggins from tarkington, [b]he doesnt care [/b] about how many times their pitcher throws or how many pitches. when kp played tarkington two years ago when they were in 22-3a, wiggins pitched brewer all 3 times they played kp. one of the times he left him in there for 11 innings at 176 pitches. [b]so i highly doubt he cares.[/b] he just wants to win!
[/quote]

Kind of sounds like you were slamming him!!  Not sure what he did at Tarkington but he has Crosby playing ball. He did fall into some talent there but he has also pushed them and has them playing as a TEAM!! Nobody gave them any credit this year and said they would be lucky to make the playoffs. Alot of people from GCM and BH were talking about how they were going to win district and put Crosby in thier place. Well maybe they will, but they might want to start doing something pretty quick!!

Lucky to make the playoffs?  Most people I have talked to picked them to win district especially when you have probably the best pitcher in the district.  There where 4 teams that I thought could win the district and three so far have played to there potential.

[quote name="TEL" post="786353" timestamp="1270508591"]
[quote author=kpwinner2010 link=topic=68143.msg786267#msg786267 date=1270490199]
knowing wiggins from tarkington, [b]he doesnt care [/b] about how many times their pitcher throws or how many pitches. when kp played tarkington two years ago when they were in 22-3a, wiggins pitched brewer all 3 times they played kp. one of the times he left him in there for 11 innings at 176 pitches. [b]so i highly doubt he cares.[/b] he just wants to win!
[/quote]

Kind of sounds like you were slamming him!!  Not sure what he did at Tarkington but he has Crosby playing ball. He did fall into some talent there but he has also pushed them and has them playing as a TEAM!! Nobody gave them any credit this year and said they would be lucky to make the playoffs. Alot of people from GCM and BH were talking about how they were going to win district and put Crosby in thier place. Well maybe they will, but they might want to start doing something pretty quick!!
[/quote]

Ya TEL, I don't remember anyone leaving out Crosby you hosehead!!!!

[quote name="kpwinner2010" post="786544" timestamp="1270561191"]
everyone picked crosby to win the district.idk wat your talkin about TEL
[/quote]Really???!!! let see some post early in year.....

2010 BASEBALL USA/H5AB Pre-Season Top 10 (4A)

1.    Brenham
2.   Waltrip
3.   Texas City
4.   Sante Fe
5.   Angleton
6.   Magnolia
7.   [b]GC Memorial[/b]
8.   El Campo
9.   [b]Kingwood Park[/b]
10. Waller

Kpark, the 2009 19-4A co champs return everyone one year older and one year stronger
BH will definitely be one of the leaders in 19-4a. I know numerous players were picked up by the Heat to play Fall Ball and also they will have Micheal Bounds back this year who is a great pitcher and SS.
1. BH
2. KP
3. Crosby
4.King or GCM

1. KP
2. GCM
3. Crosby or BH
4. CEK

Crosby barely made the playoff's last year, I say they do about the same this year. Saw Sam Malchur(don't know if I spelled that right) play last weekend he did good.

these are just a few...... only a couple had Crosby at the top..... Most had KP and BH.....

Guest GCMPats
Don't go clearing off any space in the trophy case just yet. 19-4A is only half way over after tonight.

This thing is still up for grabs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124