Crosby @ BH Predictions

Leggett only pitched the last inning, he got brought in with runners in scoring postion and no outs.  He was able to record one out before Dayton won on a hit.  I think he should be fine to throw on Thursday, at a max he threw 25 pitches.    That was a big loss, BH must have had 17 hits.  Mitchell had 3, Bonnin had 4, Lyday had 2, Meyers 2, Thompson 2 and a few others had 1.  Still leaving too many runners on base.  Of course Dayton was hitting everything that was thrown in the 7th, hats off to them, they were pounding the ball.    Long not being able to go has hurt, hopefully he will recover and be able to go the 2nd half of district.    I believe we have out hit every team we have played, I know we only gave up 5 hits vs. GP and KWP may have had more hits than us, but that is it. We have to stop LOB.  I think this is going to be a tough game for both sides.

[quote name="BH0088" post="784711" timestamp="1270057777"]

Leggett only pitched the last inning, he got brought in with runners in scoring postion and no outs.  He was able to record one out before Dayton won on a hit.  I think he should be fine to throw on Thursday, at a max he threw 25 pitches.    That was a big loss, BH must have had 17 hits.  Mitchell had 3, Bonnin had 4, Lyday had 2, Meyers 2, Thompson 2 and a few others had 1.   Still leaving too many runners on base.  Of course Dayton was hitting everything that was thrown in the 7th, hats off to them, they were pounding the ball.    Long not being able to go has hurt, hopefully he will recover and be able to go the 2nd half of district.    I believe we have out hit every team we have played, I know we only gave up 5 hits vs. GP and KWP may have had more hits than us, but that is it. We have to stop LOB.  I think this is going to be a tough game for both sides.
[/quote]

Very good recap.

[quote name="BH0088" post="784711" timestamp="1270057777"]

Leggett only pitched the last inning, he got brought in with runners in scoring postion and no outs.  He was able to record one out before Dayton won on a hit.  I think he should be fine to throw on Thursday, at a max he threw 25 pitches.    That was a big loss, BH must have had 17 hits.  Mitchell had 3, Bonnin had 4, Lyday had 2, Meyers 2, Thompson 2 and a few others had 1.   Still leaving too many runners on base.  Of course Dayton was hitting everything that was thrown in the 7th, hats off to them, they were pounding the ball.    Long not being able to go has hurt, hopefully he will recover and be able to go the 2nd half of district.    I believe we have out hit every team we have played, I know we only gave up 5 hits vs. GP and KWP may have had more hits than us, but that is it. We have to stop LOB.  I think this is going to be a tough game for both sides.
[/quote]

Too bad we can't borrow a few old bats/catchers (Cambell and McWilliams) for a few games.......LOL  Runners in position those were pretty sure bets. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="784979" timestamp="1270125643"]
[quote author=BH0088 link=topic=68016.msg784711#msg784711 date=1270057777]

[/quote]

Too bad we can't borrow a few old bats/catchers (Cambell and McWilliams) for a few games.......LOL  Runners in position those were pretty sure bets. 
[/quote]

We had the sticks, we needed more defense all over the field, not just the catcher, I guarantee you that!!!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="785067" timestamp="1270137420"]
Who will Crosby pitch?
[/quote]

I'm guessing it's Gabby's turn. BH started to get to him late when they played in the BH Tournament.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder