Galena Park (3-1) at GCM (2-2)/ GP wins 10-2

Guest GCMPats

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="RIP09" post="784311" timestamp="1270000403"]
Ouch. Not surprised with who won, GP has a good team, but I didn't expect the Goose to go down easy. I thought this would have been a good game.
[/quote]

Me too! :-[

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="The best game" post="784531" timestamp="1270040466"]
Hey GCM Pats, what happened?  GCM have a bad game or is GP that much better?  I figured with Butler going it would be close game.
[/quote]

I'll give credit to the GP hitters. Those cats can rake!

Butler was not as sharp as last week. Mike Martinez and Chance Czerwonka held them in check, but we had already dug ourselves an 8 run hole.

The kid throwing for GP was not over-powering, but he was around the plate all night. I know he hit one batter and maybe walked another. The rest were weak grounders and mostly weak pop up to the infield. GCM tends to K too much also.

We will definately have to right the ship soon! We are making mistakes that a playoff caliber team just cannot make. (Missed the cutoff at least 4 times allowing extra bases and runs to score)

Gut check time at the Goose.

Guest rambleonus
Butler was not as sharp as last week. Mike Martinez and Chance Czerwonka held them in check, but we had already dug ourselves an 8 run hole.

Maybe 165 pitches had something to do with that.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="rambleonus" post="784565" timestamp="1270043071"]

Maybe 165 pitched had something to do with that.
[/quote]

Maybe.

[quote name="The best game" post="784531" timestamp="1270040466"]
Hey GCM Pats, what happened?  GCM have a bad game or is GP that much better?  I figured with Butler going it would be close game.
[/quote]

Maybe it was those 165 pitches he threw last game.  ??? ??? Just now saw the earlier post.;

[quote name="rambleonus" post="784565" timestamp="1270043071"]

Maybe [b]165 pitches had something to do with that.[/b]
[/quote]
  Is this for one outing? What were they thinking?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124