WOS vs OF..OF Wins 4-3/Comments

[quote name="venom33" post="782824" timestamp="1269660742"]
wos looked very good tonight! very much improved!

GOOD JOB Coach Riojas!
[/quote]
Ditto that.  Coach Riojas has done a very good job at WOS.  I was impressed with them tonight.

[quote name="Rizon" post="782754" timestamp="1269658459"]
Perhaps WOS is better than expected
[/quote]

Without a doubt, I was super impressed with the composure and play of WOS. You can see this program getting stronger every year.  I am an OF fan and think they have the better team, but this game could have easily gone the other way.

I think the WOS team will be a key factor in 21-3A. This district has some outstanding pitchers and the Anderson kid has to be one of the top three. Any pitcher that can throw 97 pitches, walk only one batter,  and give five hits with  only two earned runs to a state ranked team like Orangefield that has senior UT and A&M signees playing for them is pretty good in anyone's book. Southeast Texas has some of the best baseball programs in the state and everyone needs to support people like Chris Fackler who works hard to promote our local kids and get them looked at by many colleges. The 21 -3A race will be closer than years past. Coach Riojas is doing a great job in WOS and all the schools look to be competitive this year. When looking at the long ball this year, it is obviously making a larger impact on pre-district and district games this year. Keep supporting all baseball kids and remember the game is America's past time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124