Best team in 19-4A

People didn't give Crosby much press and kept saying they would be lucky to make the playoffs, but a solid TEAM effort, and a special group of senoirs has them where we thought they would be. It will not be easy though, they need to stay focused and to continue to play together.

gcm that is uneducated statement...I was looking at the district teams on maxpreps and the Ressler kid is either 4-0 or 5-0.  It looks as though they have atleast 4, maybe 5 guys that see time on the mound on a regular basis.  I haven't been able to see you guys play YET, but I hear you have some talent.  Good luck this year, and to all the teams in the 19-4a district...I wish I still had a kid playing in it, so that I could be biased like most of you...

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="GLUTIUS" post="782862" timestamp="1269663808"]
gcm that is uneducated statement...I was looking at the district teams on maxpreps and the Ressler kid is either 4-0 or 5-0.  It looks as though they have atleast 4, maybe 5 guys that see time on the mound on a regular basis.   I haven't been able to see you guys play YET, but I hear you have some talent.  Good luck this year, and to all the teams in the 19-4a district...I wish I still had a kid playing in it, so that I could be biased like most of you...
[/quote]

Not uneducated. I know for a fact he has not thrown every game. It just FEELS that way when someone "owns" you like he owns GCM right now.

Guest rambleonus
I agree GP is tough. It's going to be a good game between GP and Crosby. K Park is happy they got thru both although K Park had Crosby down 5-2 in the 7th. KP hit Gabby pretty good thru the lineup with Gee hitting a dinger.  If it wasnt for 2 or 3 walks and a timely hit by Crosby they would be 3-1 and KP would be 4-0. But thats baseball. Crosby is the best team in 19-4A right now.

[quote name="rambleonus" post="783802" timestamp="1269908126"]
I agree GP is tough. It's going to be a good game between GP and Crosby. K Park is happy they got thru both although K Park had Crosby down 5-2 in the 7th. KP hit Gabby pretty good thru the lineup with Gee hitting a dinger.  If it wasnt for 2 or 3 walks and a timely hit by Crosby they would be 3-1 and KP would be 4-0. But thats baseball. Crosby is the best team in 19-4A right now.
[/quote]

Crosby would be this Crosby would be that. Winning is winning. It doesnt matter how its done.

Guest GCMPats
Please focus on beating Crosby. That's who Galena Park should be worried about. Not GCM, Crosby.  This week will be a cakewalk for the Jackets.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="783927" timestamp="1269918775"]
Please focus on beating Crosby. That's who Galena Park should be worried about. Not GCM, Crosby.  This week will be a cakewalk for the Jackets.
[/quote]

Looks like you might have been right on this one. ;D

[quote name="RIP09" post="784296" timestamp="1269998999"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=67769.msg783927#msg783927 date=1269918775]
Please focus on beating Crosby. That's who Galena Park should be worried about. Not GCM, Crosby.  This week will be a cakewalk for the Jackets.
[/quote]

Looks like you might have been right on this one. ;D
[/quote]Dayton's been putting up a fight.... just cant hang on for more than 6 inn......
Crosby beat NF 25-0......Crosby vs GP could be a good one.

Guest GCMPats
Of the teams we've seen so far, Galena Park was the best hitting team in 19 4A.  Could not comment on their defense because we never made them play any defense. I'm inclined to watch the Crosby-Galena Park game myself. Should be for the title.

Guest rambleonus
I agree. One of those two teams will win the district although KP should be 6-1 after next Tuesday and then we play Dayton and then Crosby back at The Park that next Friday and Tuesday. Maybe we should wait til the 2nd half of district play before we start predicting titles.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="rambleonus" post="784387" timestamp="1270004635"]
I agree. One of those two teams will win the district although KP should be 6-1 after next Tuesday and then we play Crosby back at The Park that next Friday. Maybe we should wait til the 2nd half of district play before we start predicting titles.
[/quote]

We'll see about next Tuesday. Not ready to throw in the towel just yet.
But after tonight, you might be right.

[quote name="rambleonus" post="784387" timestamp="1270004635"]
I agree. One of those two teams will win the district although KP should be 6-1 after next Tuesday and then we play Crosby back at The Park that next Friday. Maybe we should wait til the 2nd half of district play before we start predicting titles.
[/quote]
No one should predict a title (not just yet) lets see what happens this 1st half of the season.  Anything is posible in baseball.  LIKE I ALWAYS SAY IT'S WHO WANTS IT THE MOST!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami