**SETXsports.com Baseball Rankings/3-21-10**

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="779930" timestamp="1269199415"]
I would guess that makes Friday's game in Port Neches the Game of the Week?
[/quote]
and a game you can hear on setxsports  ;)

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="779907" timestamp="1269195127"]
1. Port Neches-Groves (4)...they have solid team. denzlinger impressive, provost the catcher has nice arm. jalai is dangerous, reyenga plays like a junior in college, Rhame is a tough out. Stone is one of the best coaches ever in our area.

2. Vidor  (2)....Hester

3. Jasper....well coached, team concept

4. Orangefield...deep 1-9, don't let the schedule fool you, they are very good.

4. Nederland...sonnier toughest out in that lineup right now

4. Bridge City...young but play great defense

7. West Brook...wilson needs some help with the innings

8. Little Cypress Mauriceville...Coach Griff and some unherald players

9. Lumberton...Bingham is the key

10. West Orange-Stark...Darnall, everyone jump on

other receiving votes;  Crosby, Kingwood Park, Buna
[/quote]

Guest JoesBros
These rankings are based on what each team has done in the previous week. True West Brook might of beaten Nederland and Bridge City but that was two or three weeks ago. Irrelvant now.

[quote name="baseball2468" post="781440" timestamp="1269458948"]
Hows west brook ranked so low when they have beaten nederland and bridge city, and could easily beat any team in the area?
[/quote]

Man, Brook can't easily beat any team in this area.   When they have a good pitching night, they are competitive in this area.  I don't think they would finish higher than 3rd in the local 4A district.Give them a couple of years and they should be pretty good, but they are a young group, especially pitching wise.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="781441" timestamp="1269459047"]
These rankings are based on what each team has done in the previous week. True West Brook might of beaten Nederland and Bridge City but that was two or three weeks ago. Irrelvant now.
[/quote]

irrelevant?  Really?

[quote name="baseball2468" post="781491" timestamp="1269463673"]
West brook has the harder schedule, out of the 3a 4a teams in this area, and theyve proven themselves with wins over bridge city and nederland... That should earn them a spot higher than seven.. and i just dont see a team in the area that can hang with west brook 1-9
[/quote] :D

West brook has the harder schedule, out of the 3a 4a teams in this area, and theyve proven themselves with wins over bridge city and nederland... That should earn them a spot higher than seven.. and i just dont see a team in the area that can hang with west brook 1-9
[/quote]

Orangefield maybe??

[/quote]I'm thinking both the wins were in a tourn, I'm sure you would see a difference if not in a tourn, BTW isn't a cpl of losses for WB from a 3a or 4a team???

[quote name="baseball2468" post="782316" timestamp="1269616429"]
All their losses have come from 5a schools.
[/quote]I don't know if it counts but I think Nederland beat them by a large margin in Lufkin ;)...But they did beat nederland in the bulldog classic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476