Team you want to beat the most this fall?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinco Ranch....Cinco Ranch....Cinco Ranch

Locally.....I think we'll make everyone's list because nobody beat the 80% Junior, 17% soph, 3% senior team we had last year....Now we'll be Senior heavy and very determined to meet and whip Cinco Ranch in the first round or the fourth round...or anywhere in between....

I'd like to see Dayton punch Angleton in the face at the beginning of the year.It will be fun to watch the chronicles 4-A darling get frustrated by a team (Dayton) that plays solid, disciplined defense.  I also want to see ol Ballpoint get mad and lay out Quandre Diggs when he tries to turn the corner.  (Ballpoint better be hitting the weights hard this offseason, somebody let me know how he is progressing. That kid could be really, really good) 

[quote name="SgtRey" post="772687" timestamp="1267969723"]
Cinco Ranch....Cinco Ranch....Cinco Ranch

Locally.....I think we'll make everyone's list because nobody beat the 80% Junior, 17% soph, 3% senior team we had last year....Now we'll be Senior heavy and very determined to meet and whip Cinco Ranch in the first round or the fourth round...or anywhere in between....
[/quote]

Being the best in SE Texas don't mean much when your one of two 5A schools.

I'd like to see WB beat Tyler Lee, Katy, or Ike early on to show me what they have.  2010 aint 2009.  Its a new year, and beating one of those 3 will be a good measuring stick for their team.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="772957" timestamp="1268013550"]
I'd like to see Dayton punch Angleton in the face at the beginning of the year.It will be fun to watch the chronicles 4-A darling get frustrated by a team (Dayton) that plays solid, disciplined defense.  I also want to see ol Ballpoint get mad and lay out Quandre Diggs when he tries to turn the corner.  ([b]Ballpoint better be hitting the weights hard this offseason, somebody let me know how he is progressing. That kid could be really, really good[/b])  
[/quote]

He's graduating.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="772957" timestamp="1268013550"]
I'd like to see Dayton punch Angleton in the face at the beginning of the year.It will be fun to watch the chronicles 4-A darling get frustrated by a team (Dayton) that plays solid, disciplined defense.  I also want to see ol Ballpoint get mad and lay out Quandre Diggs when he tries to turn the corner.  (Ballpoint better be hitting the weights hard this offseason, somebody let me know how he is progressing. That kid could be really, really good) 
[/quote]
:D lot of talk a bout a kid that ain't gonna be there next year. But don't worry diggs will be there next year. Should be a good game but Quandre Diggs getting laid out doesn't seem like it'll happen cuz it hasn't happened much the last 3 years cuz them cats r fast. But hopefully this is just a preview for a 3rd round playoff matchup. I would love the cats to beat Friendswood again. The cats have won 3 of the last 4 years

[quote name="Wildcat979" post="773298" timestamp="1268071953"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=66985.msg772957#msg772957 date=1268013550]
[/quote]
:D lot of talk a bout a kid that ain't gonna be there next year. But don't worry diggs will be there next year. Should be a good game but Quandre Diggs getting laid out doesn't seem like it'll happen cuz it hasn't happened much the last 3 years cuz them cats r fast. But hopefully this is just a preview for a 3rd round playoff matchup. I would love the cats to beat Friendswood again. The cats have won 3 of the last 4 years

[/quote]

I was hoping they could come up with a very creative eligibility loophole for the kid.  (Thought he was a junior, maybe we can have AJ re-enroll since cougarland didn't work out) But i'd still like to watch someone put a lick on Diggs because I haven't seen it happen yet.  Also, is angleton going to get smart and stop trying to press at the line of scrimmage with their DB's?  That's what cost them the game against Brenham.

Guest GCMPats
Robert E. Lee Ganders.
That's assuming the Ganders are still in the race when the season ends. If they are not, GCM might need to rest some players for the playoffs. ;D

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="772878" timestamp="1268005751"]
Crosby(for obvious reasons)...

Brenham(to achieve the 2-out-of-3 advantage)...

and I would love, more than anything, to get a clean shot at Humble somehow in the playoffs...(because I grew up w/ Humble being a big deal and intimidating...not so much anymore)

[/quote]
I would love to see Dayton get stomped [b]by[/b] Humble too,.. to bad Dayton will be in Division 2 and we'll be i Division 1  ;)

[quote name="Leftover Cheese" post="773549" timestamp="1268101921"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=66985.msg772878#msg772878 date=1268005751]
Crosby(for obvious reasons)...

Brenham(to achieve the 2-out-of-3 advantage)...

and I would love, more than anything, to get a clean shot at Humble somehow in the playoffs...(because I grew up w/ Humble being a big deal and intimidating...not so much anymore)

[/quote]
I would love to see Dayton get stomped [b]by[/b] Humble too,.. to bad Dayton will be in Division 2 and we'll be i Division 1  ;)
[/quote]

too bad you guys fell into the "powerhouse" 18-4a or your playoff seeding in '10 might not be so certain...

First on my list is Waller.  We played horrible last year and didn't take that game serious and got upset.  Chances of that happening again arn't very good.  Brenham by 21+

Lamar would be second on my list.  It should have been a home game for us last year, rain caused us to move it to Del Mar Saturday morning.  We ended up losing, and they scored at the end instead of taking a knee.  Nobody in Brenham has forgot about that.

Stratford, because i'm ready to silence everybody that thinks they will win 17-4A just because they are dropping from 5A. 

Aledo, because we wanna return the favor.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="773514" timestamp="1268096114"]
being from Kirbyville it has to be WOS  no doubt!!!!
[/quote] ;D yea after that nail biter last year I understand. Yo cats fell 1yd and 1 score short in a game I thought you'd win. Good luck K-ville and Mustangs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder