Liberty Panthers next season

The citizens of Liberty still regret the day they hired Shane Deel over the other finalist, Coach Huckabee of Orangefield.  They could've had Coach Huck, not to mention his stud son, for the last two years and who knows where that program could be right now.  Instead they have a young head coach who has no concept of offense and looks downright confused on the sidelines.  It is time for a change in Liberty.

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="769677" timestamp="1267561975"]
The citizens of Liberty still regret the day they hired Shane Deel over the other finalist, Coach Huckabee of Orangefield.  They could've had Coach Huck, not to mention his stud son, for the last two years and who knows where that program could be right now.  Instead they have a young head coach who has no concept of offense and looks downright confused on the sidelines.  It is time for a change in Liberty.
[/quote]
Wow...seems like it was just yesterday when D Douglas was running around and scoring bunches on Dayton and everybody wanted to be a Liberty Panther.  Oooooooooh how the times have changed........ :D :D :D

I have seen them before, but i cant remember  i know this is 2 of them thou
Hardin
Beaumount Kelly

And 2 other teams that are no good.
And we dont play Cleveland or Coldsprings till the last 2 games, so we might alredy be in the playoffs when we have to play those 2 teams that are going to kill us.

[quote name="PanthersCB2" post="771175" timestamp="1267800948"]
I have seen them before, but i cant remember   i know this is 2 of them thou
Hardin
Beaumount Kelly

And 2 other teams that are no good.
And we dont play Cleveland or Coldsprings till the last 2 games, so we might alredy be in the playoffs when we have to play [b]those 2 teams that are going to kill us[/b].
[/quote]

I understand being a realist... but that's not a good attitude to have. A lot can happen between now and football season! You just focus on busting your tail to make good grades and to get better on the football field and leave the posting (especially negative stuff) to the non-student-athletes on this site.  :D

[quote name="playa" post="771207" timestamp="1267804556"]
You have Beaumount Kelly, that can be a totally diff team from one year to the next.  You have a first year Varsity program that you know nothing about.  Then you have Hardin.  Theres one of the two[b] wins[/b].  Hardin and [b]Shepherd[/b].  (2-8)
[/quote]
What makes you think after the butt whippin Shepherd gave Liberty last year that they'll beat em' this year?  ??? ;)

[quote name="CMurder75" post="772191" timestamp="1267906893"]
[quote author=playa link=topic=66703.msg771207#msg771207 date=1267804556]
You have Beaumount Kelly, that can be a totally diff team from one year to the next.  You have a first year Varsity program that you know nothing about.  Then you have Hardin.  Theres one of the two[b] wins[/b].  Hardin and [b]Shepherd[/b].  (2-8)
[/quote]
What makes you think after the butt whippin Shepherd gave Liberty last year that they'll beat em' this year?  ??? ;)
[/quote]

Yea, that was just a possiblility.  I was giveing them that.  ok, I will go with Kelly and Hardin.  Theres the (2-8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83