Does Dayton really have a chance

texans

All I ever heard was how Dayton was going to get killed once they got into the Beaumont district. They beat a very improved Lumberton team, a down Ozen team. Vidor will be a tough test, then LCM who hammered PNG. After listening to the radio Nederland fans promised that Dayton would lose to Vidor and get killed by the bulldogs.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Dayton is the frontrunner!

Central may pose some problems with there SPEED!

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS and DAYTON has a GREAT D!!!!!!!

DAYTON WINS DIST. 22-4A

The Raiders did make alot of mistakes that night so it wasnt all dayton talent that won the game, but I will say it was the most fierce team I have ever seen us play in highschool football. they are quick and they have mastered the art of capitalizing on the smallest mistakes. This district is great but this season, everybody seems to be making alot of mistakes except them. I predict it will come down to Central and Dayton. PNG and Nederland is a mere name brand this year. At least until they prove them selves worthy of their predicesors. I am not saying they wont, but being purple isnt enough to go to playoffs, you have to have talent as well.

Having played Dayton and LC-M and scrimmaged Vidor, I think Dayton is at very least in second place in this district. Although we put them away in the second half, they showed a lot of quickness and talent at the skill positions. It should be neck-and-neck between them and Central, but I expect them to roll over everyone else.

I think Dayton and Central going 1-2 is a no brainer. If Nederland loses MCM, they will most likely be out of the battle for third. If they win, then EVERYONE will be fighting for the 3rd spot. Makes for a fun district, but after that its going to end quickly for the district. I dont think there are any real state contenders in the district.

Does Dayton have a chance? What a dumb question. Yes Dayton has a chance, and so does just about everyone else in this district.

Sit back people, we are witnessing some great football. Im a mid county boy and people over here need to realize neither team will dominate anyone and the beaumont schools better watch out for everyone else as well. This is a great year in this district as it seems almost every team seems to be on the same level. Each team has a part of their game that they are really good at. So does dayton have a shot, darn right they do and right now, they seem to be the favorites. Central is a great team but remember LCM gave them a game. Never count our vidor or lumberton and just sit back and get ready for some wars. Whoever makes the playoffs will really deserve this year.

Good luck to everyone

Guest BIG HOUSE

SportsReport GREAT POST!

Having played DAYTON & VIDOR,with no disrespect to VIDOR,DAYTON should win this one without any problems. Yes LUMBERTON did set them up early with 2 fumbles inside our on 25, but there D is very very good.

Good luck to both teams.

Does Dayton have a chance? What a dumb question. Yes Dayton has a chance' date=' and so does just about everyone else in this district.

Sit back people, we are witnessing some great football. Im a mid county boy and people over here need to realize neither team will dominate anyone and the beaumont schools better watch out for everyone else as well. This is a great year in this district as it seems almost every team seems to be on the same level. Each team has a part of their game that they are really good at. So does dayton have a shot, darn right they do and right now, they seem to be the favorites. Central is a great team but remember LCM gave them a game. Never count our vidor or lumberton and just sit back and get ready for some wars. Whoever makes the playoffs will really deserve this year.

Good luck to everyone[/quote']

That is NOT great football. Just because 90% of the teams aren't very good in the 4-a district doesn't make it good football.

The district championship will be Central vs. Dayton.

Whoever makes that 3rd playoff spot will get beat in the first round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder