*SILSBEE vs. BRYAN RUDDER BROADCAST* SILSBEE SURVIVES 62-61!

Freethrows are a result of practice the tigers can win a state title if the coaches really turn this team a loose this it seems like there something is holding this team back they should be whipping teams this team is playing to relaxed it's time to take the gloves off to much talent from year to year not to be winning state titles silsbee lets get serious and start putting teams away our tigers are making thing harder for themselves than they have to no disrespect to any of the other playoff teams but i have seen the tigers at there best earlier in the season they need to get there swager back and step it up can't stand to see another lost year with all the talent we have. good luck tigers go get WO-S

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to start at lilttle dribblers and teach good shooting form and technique.  Once you taught them, they have to be willing to practice good technique on their own. 

A lot of good athletes come out of Silsbee every year, but most of them don't know how to shoot well.  If Silsbee ever puts together a team that is fundamentally sound, where most of the team can dribble and drive both ways, and can shoot good mid range jump shots, they will win a state title.  They may be able to do it this year, but I have my doubts.  Cleveland looks serious.

My .02

Kounzte has had a controlled running game for years and it is extremely effective.They run a zone press and when you beat it they fall back into a viscous zone trap.They usually have some quick bigs, year in and year out, that run the trap and make it very hard to go over the top.Don't be confused in to thinking that because what they do is controlled it isn't running.This is one of the main reasons Silsbee was able to beat Rudder, there wasn't anything new happening to them.The free throw shooting is just confidence and momentum,once it starts going bad it's like a snowball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder