Which game will you be at?

ST413

If the games are played tomorrow which game will you attend?  I am debating between WOS/Coldspring and HJ/Tarkington.  I am sure the WOS game will be the better of the two but with  the weather and just the difference in travel distance,  I am leaning towards HJ's game.

I am hoping to make it down to East Chambers tomorrow night to broadcast the 4A double header that's taking place there. Central/Galena Park at 6pm followed bt Nederland/Barbers Hill.

My problem though is not the weather. I am fighting a real bad sinus infection and I really need to get better before making the trip down there.

[quote name="whsalum" post="764572" timestamp="1266902609"]
I don't think the first round games will be real entertaing.HJ and Tarkington will play at Kountze which is close but will be a blowout.The games at Winnie have AL T's as a real attractive sidebar.I'm gonna have to think about this one.
[/quote]

I actually think that those two games down in Winnie will be very competitive games. Central and Galena Park match up well against each other and BH defeated Nederland early in the season.

I am just hoping I feel up to making the trip and broadcasting those games. Should be a lot of fun. Also looking forward to catching up with some of my friends at EC.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed