Tigers speech!!!

Lazeek

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="762643" timestamp="1266597977"]
Evidently he does have an addiction!!!!!!!!!!  So therefore he does need therapy!!!
[/quote]

Well, an addiction is not "evident" to me.  He enjoys hanging with loose women.  If that's an addiction, most of us have it.  I don't think therapy is going to change that.

Most in the field of human behavior recognize that sex in all it's forms can be an addiction.  I think if the guy is really going to change, he will, like all other addicts (alcohol and drugs) have to change his surroundings.  I'm pretty sure his agency and posse were helping to facilitate his habit.  My life experience has been when you "hang around the boys and do certain things, then you always and inevitably do the same things when you hang around the boys".  He won't get well hanging with the same old yes men and hanger's on group.

I just hope that with Tiger's absence some younger players will step up and show what they have on tour.  I would like to see McIlroy get his first PGA Tour victory, Camilo win again, and somebody in the top 25 of the world rankings to win a major and not some average tour pro (no offense to Glover, Cink, or Yang).

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="762676" timestamp="1266601160"]
I give it a B-. [b]A bit robotic[/b], just seemed a little fake to me.
[/quote]

I kinda chalked that up to having it typed out in order not to fall apart.

he coulda read through that a few more times before hand to make it a little smoother though.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="dayton" post="762748" timestamp="1266607231"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66262.msg762676#msg762676 date=1266601160]
[/quote]

he coulda read through that a few more times before hand to make it a little smoother though.
[/quote]

Stiff, stiff, stiff.  But then, how comfortable would you or I be standing up there confessing to God, and anyone else that will listen, all of our transgressions?  I
am struck, however, by the acknowledgement of his poor deportment from time to time ON THE GOLF COURSE - speaking of the cursing, club throwing, etc.  The affairs and trysts, well that's his private life and [u][i][b]I'M NOT[/b][/i][/u] throwing the first stone.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="762759" timestamp="1266607887"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=66262.msg762748#msg762748 date=1266607231]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66262.msg762676#msg762676 date=1266601160]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Stiff, stiff, stiff.  But then, how comfortable would you or I be standing up there confessing to God, and anyone else that will listen, all of our transgressions?  I
am struck, however, by the acknowledgement of his poor deportment from time to time ON THE GOLF COURSE - speaking of the cursing, club throwing, etc.  The affairs and trysts, well that's his private life and [u][i][b]I'M NOT[/b][/i][/u] throwing the first stone.
[/quote]

I guess he was confessing to Buddha.  I think he was wise to address the on course behavior.  If I were Elin, I wouldn't even consider trying to make it work until all of his management team was gone and replaced and she should be a part of the interview process for the selection of the new ones.  From what little I have heard spoken from Mark Stienberg, he would be the first to go.

Some people are truly sorry for their misdeeds and will atone for them. Only time will tell. Then there are those who are sorry they got caught. We shall see.

I personally thought Tiger's keyword was ''entitled''. Being as rich as he is, this feeling will be difficult to overcome.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476