25a Playoffs

wasson_25

[quote name="nitro_25" post="762176" timestamp="1266541459"]
Sabine Pass vs Bremond at livingston new gym7:30
Evadale vs Somervile
Spurger bye
any prediction or knowledge of either team?

[/quote]If Im not mistaken Bremond lost there point guard and big guy in the middle
from last year(graduated). Them two guys where pretty tough to handle, SP should move on.

Evadale is going to have there hands full from what I hear. I do think they can get by somerville,
it will be close.

Spurger--- a bye

Guest CenTexScout
[quote name="court side" post="762319" timestamp="1266548573"]
[quote author=nitro_25 link=topic=66235.msg762176#msg762176 date=1266541459]
Sabine Pass vs Bremond at livingston new gym7:30
Evadale vs Somervile
Spurger bye
any prediction or knowledge of either team?

[/quote]If Im not mistaken Bremond lost there point guard and big guy in the middle
from last year(graduated). Them two guys where pretty tough to handle, SP should move on.

Evadale is going to have there hands full from what I hear. I do think they can get by somerville,
it will be close.

Spurger--- a bye
[/quote]
I have seen Bremond play 3 times this season.  They are quick buy really only have one scoring machine.  Morgan, #32 is quick and scores from all over the floor.
Somerville really has been playing well.  Lost by 3 to #2 Mumford on Tuesday.
Bremond vs Sabine Pass.  Bremond by 10.
Somerville vs Evadale.  Somerville by 22.
And for those interested in District 27.  I just returned from watching the playoff for the district title between Milano and Thorndale.  Milano took it 60-45.  Third in that district is Holland.  From what I have seen, I consider that district to be on the weak side.  If Evadale somehow comes out on top vs Somerville and faces Milano.....should be a well balanced game and if it ends up Somerville vs Milano......I think Somerville is going to be 15 points better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami