Ozen & Nederland co-district champs.....

[quote name="millermob6" post="761445" timestamp="1266449502"]
What a year the BH beats Nederland the first and last game of their season....
[/quote]

I agree with "backingtheblue" on this one!

To all of you Nederland Coaches, Players and Fans, I want to appologize for one lone BH fan who made the comments towards Nederland. He obviously has no clue and I'm guessing he is still riding high from the fact that we made it to the playoffs. The fact of the matter is we have not been playing like a playoff team here of late and we barely made the playoffs as a fourth place team sporting a 7-7 district record.

If he thinks we are going to make some noise in the playoffs, then he needs to sit back and think about why we are not playing well. It could have something to do with turnovers and poor free throw shooting! Anyway, I'm not taking anything away from our boys. I'm glad they made the playoffs, too! As a fan, I hope we win, but we will have to play better!

The rest of us BH fans know all to well, when we played Nederland at the begining of the season, the football players had just joined the team and did not have their basketball legs under them. We barely escaped with a five or six point victory. We know it will be a very tough game the second time around.

Good luck to both teams. Regardless of the outcome, I hope it will be a well played game. The experience alone will be something the boys will always remember.

Why in the world does Ruben feel the need to apologize to anyone for a fan promoting their team??? We are not playing well due to several reasons-- including free throws, turn overs and poor coaching. BH has the same rights as anyone to have their fans promote them on SETX!! Maybe Ruben should go ahead and send his job app to NHS!! ???

[quote name="bigun" post="762144" timestamp="1266536796"]
Why in the world does Ruben feel the need to apologize to anyone for a fan promoting their team??? We are not playing well due to several reasons-- including free throws, turn overs and poor coaching. BH has the same rights as anyone to have their fans promote them on SETX!! Maybe Ruben should go ahead and send his job app to NHS!! ???
[/quote]

I feel where Ruben is coming from one fan like millermob can make a whole town look bad

[/quote]

Thanks "Bucof2010"

It appears "bigun" missed the point!

I just don't want a few people to add fuel to the fire and make the rest of us look bad. It has nothing to do with promoting their team when you make bold statements you can't back up! 

I personally am glad to have enthusiastic fans like millermob- since Ruben obviously has already decided BH won't be able to win. Some fan of the blue you are! Don't forget to wear gold next week!!

[quote name="bigun" post="762162" timestamp="1266539322"]
I personally am glad to have enthusiastic fans like millermob- since Ruben obviously has already decided BH won't be able to win. Some fan of the blue you are! Don't forget to wear gold next week!!
[/quote]

Well, "bigun" It is obvious you are only defending "millermob6" and that's OK. If you took the time and carefully read my post, then you would have seen that I am supporting our boys just like any other fan. I never said that we didn't have a chance to win, only that it would be very hard the way we are playing right now. I only stated facts IMO. 

Why don’t we wait and see who we are going to play before we start talking smack.
(Not a big fan of talking smack, I say you do your talking on the court, with your play not your mouth.) ;)
I hope that we don’t play Nederland they are on a roll right now and look a lot different then when we seen them earlier in the season, and I just don’t like playing the same team twice in a season it usually doesn’t go well,  IMO.
Heck we played CE King three times and didn’t win any of those games.
I want the boys to play Ozen.  But who ever we get we will be getting 20-4A’s best team and it will be a good game.
Good luck to both teams.  

AND GO EAGLES!

if you were to check the district hand book or bylaws you would have noticed that if ozen and nederland had flipped a coin then both of them would be co champs. since they are playing the game it is for the district championship. so there you have it the district champs will be the winner of tonights contest.

[quote name="desethion" post="762606" timestamp="1266594307"]
if you were to check the district hand book or bylaws you would have noticed that if ozen and nederland had flipped a coin then both of them would be co champs. since they are playing the game it is for the district championship. so there you have it the district champs will be the winner of tonights contest.
[/quote]

Ya got that!
Thats why I said who ever, we play we will be getting 20-4A Best team!
WE meaning Barbers Hill. Will be playing the winner of Ned vs. Ozen

Try to remember ruben that this entire site is IMO.The only experts here are self proclaimed. Insulting people and then slapping IMO on the end is not an excuse for being rude. Obviously we don't agree on the definition of supporting the team. IMO you can't wait to break out the cleets. IMO  ;)

Why in the world does Ruben feel the need to apologize to anyone for a fan promoting their team??? We are not playing well due to several reasons-- including free throws, turn overs and [font=Verdana]poor [color=red]coaching[/color][/font]. BH has the same rights as anyone to have their fans promote them on SETX!! Maybe Ruben should go ahead and send his job app to NHS!! ???
[/quote]

[quote author=bigun link=topic=66185.msg762628#msg762628 date=1266596564]
Try to remember ruben that this entire site is IMO.The only experts here are self proclaimed. Insulting people and then slapping IMO on the end is not an excuse for being rude. Obviously we don't agree on the definition of supporting the team. IMO you can't wait to break out the cleets. IMO  ;)
[/quote]

Looks like you have been doing your fair share of insulting people on this forum also, Come on, coaching didnt cause the turn overs or miss the free throws.  
The boys are going to need to play their best game of the year, to beat who ever we play next.
And if we dont, then hey  Break out the cleats![color=red][/color]

[/quote]

guess that means Dogs are district champs then

[/quote]

Well then I guess it is the Dogs!  However, I still consider them co-champs.  Great game tonight by two solid programs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami