*WO-S @ OF Updates*/OF WINS!!!!!

Bobcat1

Lol because no ones throwing ktz into the hj silsbee parade. What was the deal with WOS last year I saw them play early and they were just slightly better than terrible now this year I think their easily fourth best small school around and you could have made an argument for them being third if hj had lost to silsbee again

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="762349" timestamp="1266550526"]
Last year was the first time since Silsbee has been in 3A that the regional championship didn't go thru Silsbee.

'05   Diboll beat Silsbee regional finals
'06   WOS beat Silsbee quarters, WOS won the region
'07   HJ beat Silsbee in OT regional finals
'08  Silsbee won the regional championship
'09  Jasper defeated Silsbee in semis, lost to HJ in finals
[/quote]

Sounds like to me that Silsbee has a tough time closing out the big game!!!!!! ;) ;D

[quote name="ST413" post="762395" timestamp="1266552559"]
Yeah but that wasn't a big game...we were already District Champs.....District Champs.....District Champs.....District Champs..... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

So true..........but don't act like Silsbee had nothing to play for........it is a rivalry game!!!!!!  This makes how many years in a row that they have split during the regular season???

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="762403" timestamp="1266552824"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66138.msg762388#msg762388 date=1266552270]
Actually it is the present..........they blew a 11 point lead at HJ just two nights ago!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]

and HJ blew a 17 point lead to WOS. ;D
[/quote]

Yes they did............and I never once blamed the refs!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="762404" timestamp="1266552854"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=66138.msg762395#msg762395 date=1266552559]
Yeah but that wasn't a big game...we were already District Champs.....District Champs.....District Champs.....District Champs..... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

So true..........but don't act like Silsbee had nothing to play for........it is a rivalry game!!!!!!  This makes how many years in a row that they have split during the regular season???
[/quote]

4 I believe it seems like the series always ends up tied.

West Orange also had 7 seniors and BC had 7 seniors.  OF's JV and 9th defeated both of their JV and 9th teams both times.  Looks like it still could be a fight for 3rd.  I would not count the bobcats out.  I am sure the returners are going to want to get back to those chances at the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124