High Island @ Sabine Pass .. Let's hear it???

pitufo04

Does Sabine Pass when their 10th home game of the year and really tighten up the race?

Or

Does High Island pull an [size=14pt]HUGE[/size] upset against the favored Sharks??

I'll take Sabine Pass at home by 20 or more.... easily resting their starters most of the 2nd half.
Not being rude just my personal opinion.

A blow out unless coach Harvey puts a lid on his starters.  Bench players should get a lot of playing time.  SP has been playing very well as a team as of late.  Get ready for playoffs, boys.  You will need all your players for playoffs.  In fact, I would bench all starters except the post in the second half to see how they respond to adversity or pressure.  Forget individual stats.  You can have the individual stats all you want, but no body will remember you if you don't make it to the big dance.

Guest THE SCOUTER
It was a pitiful game. For all who didn't make it, the Sharks made the spread in the fourth. It was a close game for three quarters. The Sharks are really killing me with this "I won't play until the fourth because I need to" attitude. Keep this up, and the season will end sooner than you think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami