How Insane are Lumberton Fans?

FBfan7

Lumberton fans have to be the most Delusional group of individuals I have ever spoken to. (By the way L-town fans delusional means out of touch with reality). Surely people do not really believe Lumberton is going to win Friday. I would go out on a limb and say they will not win a game for the rest of the year. Beating cleveland and b.c gives no one the right to think they are good. Then after the thrashing dayton handed out, you people still believe you are good, one crackhead even said they would beat dayton if they played again. Vidor fans say they are going to win, and most don't really believe it (they are just supporting their team) you guys really think you are good and that is so funny to me. When you guys win a meaningful game then talk.

Lumberton fans have to be the most Delusional group of individuals I have ever spoken to. (By the way L-town fans delusional means out of touch with reality). Surely people do not really believe Lumberton is going to win Friday. I would go out on a limb and say they will not win a game for the rest of the year. Beating cleveland and b.c gives no one the right to think they are good. Then after the thrashing dayton handed out' date=' you people still believe you are good, one crackhead even said they would beat dayton if they played again. Vidor fans say they are going to win, and most don't really believe it (they are just supporting their team) you guys really think you are good and that is so funny to me. When you guys win a meaningful game then talk.[/quote'] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest Football

Everytime I need a good laugh, I go back and read this post by a Raider fan about their new baseball coach... it is great...

Just a few things our past coach (buff) did that some of us didn't not aggre with. These kids are teenagers, and in fact have other lives than baseball. Please don't make baseball like it is their life. Also, the past coach MADE them wear the same things to practice. He only gave them two shirts, and told them that if they didn't wear either one of them to practice, they would have to run. Please, a shirt isn't going to make you a better baseball player. The last thing, (an I haven't said much this whole season) is that some of these kids have played the same position since they were 5 years old. Please don't move them into a different position, that they have hardly ever played. Last year our 2nd basemen (and he played this position since he was 9) was moved into the outfield, and our best OF sometimes played SS. I have coached little league for 9 years, and I have NEVER switched postioons. You have a pretty talented team, you will find that the community will support you. Please don't be a dictator and remember these boys are teenagers playing for FUN. Don't make it a job.

FBfan7

Surely people do not really believe Lumberton is going to win Friday. I would go out on a limb and say they will not win a game for the rest of the year.

You sound confident we are not going to win! I am just curious. Have you seen Lumberton play this year or are you basing your cocky attitude based on past years performance. :?

Do you want to put some money where your mouth is? I got a BEN $$$ or two or three that says Lumberton wins again before the year ends. You up for it mister know it all? :?:

Guest Football

last time i checked this was a football post...wanna start crap about our baseball team go to the baseball forum...

It's just a good example of Lumberton Parents thinking, this was a post about Lumberton fans being delusional wasn't it????... it applys to all sports, lol....

Everytime I need a good laugh' date=' I go back and read this post by a Raider fan about their new baseball coach... it is great...

[i']Just a few things our past coach (buff) did that some of us didn't not aggre with. These kids are teenagers, and in fact have other lives than baseball. Please don't make baseball like it is their life. Also, the past coach MADE them wear the same things to practice. He only gave them two shirts, and told them that if they didn't wear either one of them to practice, they would have to run. Please, a shirt isn't going to make you a better baseball player. The last thing, (an I haven't said much this whole season) is that some of these kids have played the same position since they were 5 years old. Please don't move them into a different position, that they have hardly ever played. Last year our 2nd basemen (and he played this position since he was 9) was moved into the outfield, and our best OF sometimes played SS. I have coached little league for 9 years, and I have NEVER switched postioons. You have a pretty talented team, you will find that the community will support you. Please don't be a dictator and remember these boys are teenagers playing for FUN. Don't make it a job.

I remember that post....it is my ALLTIME favorite

Everytime I need a good laugh' date=' I go back and read this post by a Raider fan about their new baseball coach... it is great...

[i']Just a few things our past coach (buff) did that some of us didn't not aggre with. These kids are teenagers, and in fact have other lives than baseball. Please don't make baseball like it is their life. Also, the past coach MADE them wear the same things to practice. He only gave them two shirts, and told them that if they didn't wear either one of them to practice, they would have to run. Please, a shirt isn't going to make you a better baseball player. The last thing, (an I haven't said much this whole season) is that some of these kids have played the same position since they were 5 years old. Please don't move them into a different position, that they have hardly ever played. Last year our 2nd basemen (and he played this position since he was 9) was moved into the outfield, and our best OF sometimes played SS. I have coached little league for 9 years, and I have NEVER switched postioons. You have a pretty talented team, you will find that the community will support you. Please don't be a dictator and remember these boys are teenagers playing for FUN. Don't make it a job.

Absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe someone would post this.

If the Southeast Texas Web site were to last for a thousand years, people will still say this is the best example of posting idiocy.

RAIDERNATION,

Actually I have seen Lumberton play. It was the Bridge City game and my buddy coaches at B.C. I thought you guys looked ok but that was a game you easily could have lost. Second, B.C. is not really that good.....HJ almost beat them last week. I could care less about who wins the game tonight......but I think people overlook Vidor. I was at the Vidor game last week.........did not leave early.......and I think Vidor wins this game easily....I am not biased to Vidor or Lumberton........But I have watched both teams play.....The key is going to be Vidors rushing offense against Lumbertons terrible run defense.......I just can't see yall stopping Croak. I was just joking about not winning a game the rest of the year. I think you guys will beat LCM, but thats it. If Vidor wins tonight, the only game yall can win is LCM.(and I will put $1,000.00 on that)

RAIDERNATION' date='

Actually I have seen Lumberton play. It was the Bridge City game and my buddy coaches at B.C. I thought you guys looked ok but that was a game you easily could have lost. Second, B.C. is not really that good.....HJ almost beat them last week. I could care less about who wins the game tonight......but I think people overlook Vidor. I was at the Vidor game last week.........did not leave early.......and I think Vidor wins this game easily....I am not biased to Vidor or Lumberton........But I have watched both teams play.....The key is going to be Vidors rushing offense against Lumbertons terrible run defense.......I just can't see yall stopping Croak. I was just joking about not winning a game the rest of the year. I think you guys will beat LCM, but thats it. If Vidor wins tonight, the only game yall can win is LCM.(and I will put $1,000.00 on that)[/quote'] :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

GOOD GOSH MAN !

I can't believe people actually think like that !

This person defines the word....LOSER

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami