19-4A: Adds Baytown Lee Drops Kingwood Park

Guest GCMPats

So is it safe to say that in Football, the district gets stronger, but in everything else, it gets weaker?

Travelwise it is perfect as fans will be able to attend away games.  I was worried we would be the next school that would have to head east....but Livingston took that bullet again.

How long till opening week?

[quote name="bh89-2" post="753059" timestamp="1265046987"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=65451.msg753053#msg753053 date=1265046497]
1-6 in this district is all pretty solid!! should be a fun year for football.
[/quote]

Dang sure gonna be a battle.  Golden Triangle better watch out come playoffs, may be 1 and out for them in 2010. 
[/quote]Trust me.  No one in this district is overly worried about Anything over there...  I know not with the addition of Baytown Lee, since we own them...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="753135" timestamp="1265052318"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=65451.msg753059#msg753059 date=1265046987]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=65451.msg753053#msg753053 date=1265046497]
1-6 in this district is all pretty solid!! should be a fun year for football.
[/quote]

Dang sure gonna be a battle.  Golden Triangle better watch out come playoffs, may be 1 and out for them in 2010. 
[/quote]Trust me.  No one in this district is overly worried about Anything over there...  I know not with the addition of Baytown Lee, since we own them...
[/quote]

Own them.........?????  Where did you buy them at, a Ladredo flea market? 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="753922" timestamp="1265136434"]
You know, own..  Like smack them around.  At least they can say they  have beat us at least once.  Can BH say that?  Hmmm....
[/quote]

Many moons ago BH played them in a scrimmage and beat them.  Some kids fired guns on an empty BH bus in the parking lot and that ended the BH domination oppotunity......  ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if we add how many times Lee has been in the 5A playoffs we would be here a while.  Watch the words you speak....they may be the words you eat.  Crow tastes pretty good because you won't be eating any Ganders up there.  BAYTOWN LEE....4A READY TO PLAY.  YOU WILL BE THE ONES GETTING OWNED! 

Guest GCMPats
Thank heaven for that four team playoff format. How many times did the mighty ganders get past the first round in all these years you speak of? I could count those on one hand. (and I only have three fingers on that hand) 4a or 5a, lee's best days are behind them.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Bill Dauterive" post="760028" timestamp="1266260830"]
Perhaps the young man from GCM suffers from Hexadactyly.
[/quote]

It's actually acute arithmophobia.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami