**SPURGER 63** evadale 39

cma123

[quote name="SHSalum" post="751861" timestamp="1264823549"]
Wow!!! Great game...
Congrats Coach Isaacs & The Spurger Pirates (district record 5-0)

[move]1st PLACE[/move]
[move]1st HALF DISTRICT SCHEDULE[/move]
[/quote]
[color=maroon][size=18pt]Spurger played a great game! Great Coach and Great Team! Congrats Spurger on your win! :D[/size][/color]

Great job Pirates!!

It was a real good game for the first half, the two teams kept trading
baskets and the lead for the first quarter and a half and then spurger
took a 5 point lead at the half. Second half coach Isaacs had his boys refocused
and it showed they never looked back.

Whittaker- a big night with 29 pts 9 rbs 5 bks

Blankenship-15pts 4rbs 5ast

McGallion-7pts 5rbs nice night passing the ball 10 ast 2sts

Rawls- 6 pts 7rbs 2ast 2sts

Norsworthy- 5pts 7 rbs 1bks( this young man came up big to night, might not show on the stats
but he done this while George,shain,daniel,all on the bench in the first half in foul trouble)

Odom-4rbs 2sts

Hutto- 4rbs 4sts

McLoud-1pt

Bussell-didnt score, played good def when he was in.

Congrats Spurger...Was a good game at the half with the Pirates up by 5.  The Bucs came out in the second half firing on all cylinders and the Rebs were very flat.  That's a bad combination...(If youre a Reb fan)

Both teams played with class and good sportsmanship.  Mr McGallion had a great game and I actually got caught up focusing on him to see if I could pick up the open man before he did...great passer.

Stay focused Evadale and take care of your business.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="751917" timestamp="1264829006"]
Congrats Spurger...Was a good game at the half with the Pirates up by 5.  The Bucs came out in the second half firing on all cylinders and the Rebs were very flat.  That's a bad combination...(If youre a Reb fan)

Both teams played with class and good sportsmanship.  Mr McGallion had a great game and I actually got caught up focusing on him to see if I could pick up the open man before he did...great passer.

[/quote]

Bucs????

I think my good friend MO is thinking about the Bucanners, another kind of Pirate.

I would also say that the Pirates are a very solid and well coached team. I was pleased with the Rebels first half effort, but they fell short in the second half. I will be readyto see the rematch in a couple of weeks in Evadale.

[quote name="court side" post="751922" timestamp="1264829666"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=65369.msg751917#msg751917 date=1264829006]

[/quote]

Bucs????
[/quote]

[quote name="True Blue" post="752294" timestamp="1264896708"]
Does anyone have any stats on Evadale? JMO eather the def. was realy good for Spurger or Evadale had a off night shooting. 39 is a low score for this team. I have only seen them play a few times this year, but they could score in those games.
[/quote]I say it was a little of both,neither team shot very well from the out side.
Evadales murphy had a hand in his face all night so he couldnt get off from the outside.
Hutto and McGallion put a lot of pressure on the guards so it keep evadale from getting
into any kind of constant flow on off. And the press slowed spurger down at times but
didnt cause turn overs witch didnt lead to easy baskets and thats where alot of evadales
points come from against other teams.

[quote name="court side" post="751922" timestamp="1264829666"]

[/quote]

Bucs????
[/quote]I know you've got my back Yeller...Yes, Bucs is another name for "Pirates".  Thought everyone knew that.  Just being cute!!!

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="753080" timestamp="1265048650"]
[quote author=court side link=topic=65369.msg751922#msg751922 date=1264829666]

[/quote]

Bucs????
[/quote]I know you've got my back Yeller...Yes, Bucs is another name for "Pirates".  Thought everyone knew that.  Just being cute!!!
[/quote]I knew it was but I thought maybe you was thinking about East chambers and True Blue
there for a min. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed