Playoff Preview

we are getting closer to the playoffs. either panther gym or the montagne center or ford park...  we could have      kountze vs cleveland or memorial      silsbee vs hardin jefferson tiebreaker      ozen central and nederland could in a combo of ways be tied for first or second in district but i cant see either team playing in ozen gym so i would say the montagne.    four games      ktz and clv or pa    sils n hj    ozen n nerd or central and    Yates vs rockets  lol ;D

Guest ST4life
[quote name="sports fan 929" post="751238" timestamp="1264735369"]
i want to see cleveland and yates play in warm up game
[/quote]
That is just stupid  ::)

If Silsbee and HJ played to their potential they could beat Cleveland!!!

So why and the heck would you want to see them play Yates?

[quote name="ST4life" post="751894" timestamp="1264826641"]
[quote author=sports fan 929 link=topic=65324.msg751238#msg751238 date=1264735369]
i want to see cleveland and yates play in warm up game
[/quote]
That is just stupid  ::)

If Silsbee and HJ played to their potential they could beat Cleveland!!!

So why and the heck would you want to see them play Yates?

[/quote]  i was thinking same thing lol cleveland will play kountze if they wanna get ready for a possible match up with hj to wrk on press and if they want sum of Yates they will need the zebras and spot them 30 pts

Guest Two-Dogs...
In 20-4A It's like Coop says, a mess! But the part of that mess I am watching very closely is for that third and fourth spot! PNG is still alive for one of those spots even after losing the double OT heartbreak/Thriller to the Dogs! As a matter of fact, the third and fourth spots could be part of a complete can of worms. PNG, LCM, Livingston and possibly Central are all fighting it out for one of those two positions! This is a really exciting district this year!

Silsbee turned it over 23 times thats hardly manhandlin anything

if hj's press is only good on small courts and old gyms then how do you explain their two state tournaments and regional finals??

[quote name="sal" post="753004" timestamp="1265044019"]

[b]if hj's press is only good on small courts and old gyms then how do you explain their two state tournaments and regional finals??[/b]
[/quote]

We're talkiin this year

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="753884" timestamp="1265134141"]
I saw cleveland kick the crap out of silsbee last year@ BH Tourny. All of those kids are back.. Silsbee would get a beat down and they know it!!
[/quote]

Kick the crap?? Final was 70-66. ::) Shannon Robinson played hurt, didn't see the floor in the 4th because of his injured hand.

It was a joke of a tourney, in more ways than one. ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="753895" timestamp="1265135010"]
[quote author=Go-rilla link=topic=65324.msg753884#msg753884 date=1265134141]
I saw cleveland kick the crap out of silsbee last year@ BH Tourny. All of those kids are back.. Silsbee would get a beat down and they know it!!
[/quote]

Kick the crap?? Final was 70-66. ::) Shannon Robinson played hurt, didn't see the floor in the 4th because of his injured hand.

It was a joke of a tourney, in more ways than one. ::)
[/quote]

AAW you just kiltem..... with a swag! 8)

Guest ST4life
[quote name="Go-rilla" post="753884" timestamp="1265134141"]
[/quote]
If Cleveland could beat the crap out of Silsbee
Then why didn’t they beat HJ?

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="753011" timestamp="1265044442"]
[quote author=sal link=topic=65324.msg753004#msg753004 date=1265044019]

[b]if hj's press is only good on small courts and old gyms then how do you explain their two state tournaments and regional finals??[/b]
[/quote]

We're talkiin this year
[/quote]It seems that their press if off every year.  But, as soon as the play-offs come, things change.  I think its because the local teams are used to the press and spend more time preparing for it.  As soon as you get out of this area, some teams act like they've never seen a full court press before.  That also builds the confidence of the Hawks which makes them more aggressive on the press.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="753908" timestamp="1265135530"]
BTW, all of those players are not back. Carrington, the '6"5 starter that played the post opposite of Reed, transfered to Atascosita.
[/quote]

So one kid moved off, all of the "PLAYERS" are back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder