nederland @ ozen updates

81-49 final
decarlos frank had 46 points.... he could not miss he was 12 of 15 from 3land and a hand in the face for every shot... set a record and i've always been a hater on decarlos but after he just beat the team i'm all out for by himself i will finally admit he is an amazing player.
p.s. all the "loyal" nederland bulldog fans that were there thank you for at least showing up but i'd love to thank you for leaving the team half way through a butt kicking the team really liked that... so bounce back dogs and fans and take it to png

tonight im glad i can say i was a witness of the shooting performance of d frank.....it has been a long time coming but im glad to see him have a stand out game. alot of his haters will say he went 12 of 15 from long distance because he was playin selfish......not the case tonight he involved his entire team and the panthers couldnt be stopped.congrats to d frank and the entire panther team. great win and i hope coach savette and his staff can keep things going as well as they are. I was hesitant early in the season but i guess i better reserve my room in austin.

i agree it will be extremely hard for ozen to get back to austin but im getting my room and tickets anyway.....if by any chance they dont go ill still be there wearing my blue and gold proudly. Im just happy to see that the kids are finally feeding into coach savetts system. it took a while for them to get things started but lately they have been rolling.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="750226" timestamp="1264573460"]
[font=Courier]Don't forget Del Valle is in this region as well. [/font]
[/quote]
I don't see Del Valle getting pass the Dist 18 rep just like in football.  DV went 10-0 or 9-1 and got ran out in the first round....

But I also agree Ozen won't make it past JY for a trip to state...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont