HF at HJ???

Lazeek

[quote name="bleed orange" post="749028" timestamp="1264382503"]
All the show boating is because of TV/NBA, that being said. Here is my take on the game. First I want to tell a story that the Kountze fans do not want to hear. In 1978 Orangefield beat Kountze in football 99-0. Believe me they returned the favor in basketball the same year. Just not as bad but all the same. In that football game Orangefield took their starters out in the second half we were up 56-0 at the half I think. I do have the article but dont feel like finding it. In the second half we never passed and ran a qb sneak for most of the second half. My point is these kids who do not see as much playing time, how can you ask them to lay down? This is their time to show the coach that hey I can play. If you want to lay down then leave the starters in. That is more respectiful. In my opinion HJ did nothing wrong. Hamphire Fannett quit just like Kountze did in 1978.
[/quote]

I agree 100 percent.  No one could say this better.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="749075" timestamp="1264386894"]
Holding kids back is still popular, but the parents are making those decisions. Competitive youth sports is big business now. Parents looking for an edge.
[/quote]yes you are correct sir ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476