*ORANGEFIELD @ SILSBEE BROADCAST THREAD*/SILSBEE WINS 50-33!!!

[quote name="tickedoffgranny30" post="748872" timestamp="1264357089"]
hate 2 admit it, but i dont see see silsbee beating hj without hill..thats my opinion
[/quote]

Thats why they play the game tho, you with who you have and hope for the best. I could see either team getting the W come friday. If HJ plays like they did against the Lions then Silsbee is going to have some problems. But if HJ plays like they did against NW then HJ might have some problems. But again thats why they play the game....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life
[quote name="FlexD33" post="748879" timestamp="1264358585"]
[quote author=tickedoffgranny30 link=topic=65067.msg748872#msg748872 date=1264357089]
hate 2 admit it, but i dont see see silsbee beating hj without hill..thats my opinion
[/quote]

Thats why they play the game tho, you with who you have and hope for the best. I could see either team getting the W come friday. If HJ plays like they did against the Lions then Silsbee is going to have some problems. But if HJ plays like they did against NW then HJ might have some problems. But again thats why they play the game....
[/quote]
If Silsbee plays like they did against the NW then HJ is going to have some problems. But if Silsbee plays like they did against Kountze then Silsbee might have some problems. But again thats why they play the game.... ;D

Thats new waverly, this is hj...2 different teams. The gym will be packed, the game will be much more intense against hj... Hill is one of the few of silsbee's players that will be able 2 handle all the pressure in my opinion. I hope im wrong, but i see hj winning this game by 5 or 7 without pheal, and silsbee winning by 10 or 15 with him

well iknoweverything2...i agree with you on pheal hill being the heart and soul of silsbee... i cant agree with what you said about the people on setx because i do not know them personally lol... but yes i do see silsbee having problems without hill against hj. waylon Lockett should get in the game for silsbee much more than he does...he is the only pure shooter they have other than prentice lane, but he is more of the ball handler.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder