People speakin ill of futbol

I have never seen an official wearing a bright pink glove hold a futbol game up for 3 minutes for a TV time out, but I have seen one do it in football.  In futbol, a play happens, and it goes on to the next play, the action keeps going.  In football, there is about 10 seconds of action, followed by about a minute of regrouping.   

This is a never ending argument.  Mine is better than yours....  We used to have arguments like that all the time .  My old neighbor one time said... anything is the best.. if its what you like.  Your never going to change anyones taste......... So......... SOCCER IS BETTER THAN BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, HMMM rugby... and several other sports......... that I dont really like to watch.  NAH NAH NAHNAH NAH ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="748489" timestamp="1264257511"]
This is a never ending argument.  Mine is better than yours....  We used to have arguments like that all the time .  My old neighbor one time said... anything is the best.. if its what you like.  Your never going to change anyones taste......... So......... SOCCER IS BETTER THAN BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, HMMM rugby... and several other sports......... that I dont really like to watch.   NAH NAH NAHNAH NAH ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
My NHS/merit scholar/perfect SAT score kid can beat up your insertwhateversporthere kid  ;D ;D ;D

I've never been a soccer fan but have enjoyed reading all your debates (even though it just comes down to a differance of personal opinions or preferances) While channel surfing I recently stopped on a soccer match and was verry impressed with the combination of atheletisism and technique of the game. I changed channels three minutes later. It's just not my thing, and like I really need another sports interest.

Cudos to you soccer fans

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami