Orangefield @ Hardin Jefferson

Bobkat

I too hope it is a good game. Both teams have almost identical records so far. Both teams obviously have been winning but I don't think either team is playing it's best ball yet. I also hope we get some one sided refs for Tuesday game because everybody already knows what we are going to get when we go to OF.  ;D ;D

Orangefield needs to put two halves together.  They can't get down against HJ like they have the past two games.  HJ will be alot harder to come back on.  I look for a very close and low scoring game as both teams play really good defense.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Cat22" post="745822" timestamp="1263861635"]
Orangefield needs to put two halves together.  They can't get down against HJ like they have the past two games.  HJ will be alot harder to come back on.  I look for a very close and low scoring game as both teams play really good defense.
[/quote]

Two of the few teams that still play pure defense. That is awesome. Speaks volumes about their programs and little dribblers.

well it was a good game between two great squads. A little (no pun intended KL) different look from HJ than you thought to see. It was fun to watch. I only saw the last five minutes but within 30 seconds of walking into the gym I was biting my fingernails and on the edge of my seat. The game could have went either way. Great job Girls. Both teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami