Ozen vs Central Updates........OZEN Wins

Yea..I finnaly got in after 30 mins which seemded like enternity..And yea Soulja i agree, they need to be held at Lamar from now on..
Any way the Najara wiley got punched in the nose by an ozen girl.(heard her name was Kayla) while going down shakeing hands..
Heard the Wiley had to go to the hospital..U hate to hear that..

Yup I heard it was really ugly. I had a friend from Ozen at the game and he left at the end of the third QTR of the boys game cause he though it was just getting too tense after the earlier problem. He said he was wearing all his Ozen gear and really didn't want to get caught up in a problem. Tension was evidently high.

Maybe BISD should work a deal with Ford Park and have the Ozen/WB, Ozen/Central, Central/WB games out there!!!!!  I just hope they don't try to charge the $14 per person and $8 for students rate out there or they will have another 100 fan crowd like they had for the HJ/EC game!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="744820" timestamp="1263661062"]
Maybe BISD should work a deal with Ford Park and have the Ozen/WB, Ozen/Central, Central/WB games out there!!!!!  I just hope they don't try to charge the $14 per person and $8 for students rate out there or they will have another 100 fan crowd like they had for the HJ/EC game!!!
[/quote]

I agree, LAZEEK. But I am afraid that is what Ford Park is set on. They wanted Silsbee and PAM to play there but would not budge off of the ticket prices. Silsbee and PAM said no thank you.

I've been to a lot of, if not all, of the Central/Ozen matchups.  to say that last night was a wet and nasty night, a lot of people showed up.  There was a ton of people that were turned away.  Just imagine how much money they could have made?  It's really messed up because about 50 people bumrushed in the front door and walked right by and didnt' pay.  They need to get it together and play at a venue that will hold the crowds. 

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="744825" timestamp="1263661224"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=64781.msg744820#msg744820 date=1263661062]
[/quote]

I agree, LAZEEK. But I am afraid that is what Ford Park is set on. They wanted Silsbee and PAM to play there but would not budge off of the ticket prices. Silsbee and PAM said no thank you.
[/quote]

The only reason HJ/EC agreed was because they were told $8 per person period............not $14 for the adults!!!

[quote name="Worm" post="744775" timestamp="1263648858"]
SHE SHOULD NOT ONLY BE SUSPENDED - SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED !!!!
[/quote]

Enterprise says she was arrested and taken away in cuffs.....They also said she waited for the Jaguar player to take off the face mask she was wearing for a broken nose....I would say that shows intent to inflict serious bodily injury and should result in Aggravated Assault charges but I doubt that will happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder