Youtube Fred Ford

I was kind of upset that ford doesn't get the recognition he deserves outside of the SETX so I followed the "now" thing and posted a vid of his many highlights this year from the Newton Game til the state championship. If you want feel free to stop by and check it out and if you could comment or rate on it that would be good as well. I know I'm not a graphics school of art graduate but for a first timer I think I did a heck of a job. Thanks and appreciate the support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbnBbLW2wSo

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Harry Dunne" post="740565" timestamp="1262960799"]
[quote author=old_wildcat link=topic=64466.msg739912#msg739912 date=1262888908]
Good Job Gorilla...Enjoyed That.... ;) 
[/quote]

That's what she said!
[/quote]

real cute zero... :-\

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="742172" timestamp="1263232348"]
The only time Fred got caught he was tired plain and simple he is fast as they come in 2-A football
[/quote]

I agree Speed, He's as fast as they come in any A...

[quote name="speedkills" post="742172" timestamp="1263232348"]
The only time Fred got caught he was tired plain and simple he is fast as they come in 2-A football
[/quote]

He scored didn't he?..... or did they ruled him down?

If he didn't get caught in time, he didn't get caught, IMO.  ;D ;D

I am not knocking his abilites as I love to watch him play but as I have said before the only knock on him is that he runs with a short stride at times.  When he gets his legs extended on runs...i.e. Arp game running away from L.Cooper or even his 1st TD in the title game he is very hard to catch.  Once he runs at all times with his length he will be very hard to catch on any day.  Watching the video you see the great vision that he has and the ability to cut is one of if not his biggest attributes.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="742547" timestamp="1263301413"]
I am not knocking his abilites as I love to watch him play but as I have said before the only knock on him is that he runs with a short stride at times.  When he gets his legs extended on runs...i.e. Arp game running away from L.Cooper or even his 1st TD in the title game he is very hard to catch.  Once he runs at all times with his length he will be very hard to catch on any day.  Watching the video you see the great vision that he has and the ability to cut is one of if not his biggest attributes.
[/quote]
the short strides and tip toeing in the backfield are his weaknesses

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Baxter Burgandy" post="743317" timestamp="1263402660"]
is he related to the famous "fred" on youtube that does crazy antics?
[/quote]

Baxter Burgandy... ???  What happened to Ron... ;D

[quote name="speedkills" post="743357" timestamp="1263405298"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=64466.msg742547#msg742547 date=1263301413]
[/quote]
[/quote]

The great thing about that is that they both can be fixed.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Baxter Burgundy" post="743811" timestamp="1263486514"]
[quote author=old_wildcat link=topic=64466.msg743583#msg743583 date=1263431245]
[quote author=Baxter Burgandy link=topic=64466.msg743317#msg743317 date=1263402660]
is he related to the famous "fred" on youtube that does crazy antics?
[/quote]

Baxter Burgandy... ???  What happened to Ron... ;D
[/quote]

he's still alive and kicking. im just his dog ;)
[/quote]

I thought that biker dude kicked you off of a bridge. Thank goodness you're OK.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="743643" timestamp="1263439806"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=64466.msg743357#msg743357 date=1263405298]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=64466.msg742547#msg742547 date=1263301413]
[/quote]
[/quote]

The great thing about that is that they both can be fixed.
[/quote]
Absoulutely Lefty cant wait to see him next year he will be awesome

I saw at the beginning of this highlight reel it showed Ford has a 4.3 40. I have to question that. 4.3 40 runningbacks do not get caught from behind. Ford was run down a few times on this highlight reel.

Trey Franks of WOS is a legit 4.3 guy, won the 3A 100 meters. I have seen both run, Ford is no 4.3 40 guy.

I will be posting Jeremy Johnson's highlight video soon. JJ is a 4.5 40 guy and you'll see him run away from defenders several times. I say this not saying that Ford isn't fast, he is just not 4.3 fast.

I only saw him ran down from behind only 2-3 times.  There were several occasions where the got him with a good pursuit angle.  There was also a kid from C-C that ran him down once or twice, but thats not a knock on Ford.  C-C won the state track meet last year, and set the 2A record in the 4x400.

I would be surprised if he didn't run a low 4.5 or a legit 4.4.  He should be one of the biggest sought after recruits in the class of 2011.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="747597" timestamp="1264111913"]
I only saw him ran down from behind only 2-3 times.  There were several occasions where the got him with a good pursuit angle.  There was also a kid from C-C that ran him down once or twice, but thats not a knock on Ford.  C-C won the state track meet last year, and set the 2A record in the 4x400.

I would be surprised if he didn't run a low 4.5 or a legit 4.4.  He should be one of the biggest sought after recruits in the class of 2011.
[/quote]

According to Scout and Rivals list of 2011 recruits, he is not that big a recruit, yet. ;)

I think he is a legit 4.5.

Guest rykerx144
Fred is a "football" 4.3 for first twenty yards but then dont seem to stride it out and finish the runs strong.  Ford has good vision and hits the holes fast with good speed.  There is a big difference from football speed and 40 speed.  If you could measure football speed I think he'd be a 4.3 easy but as for the forty he a good 4.5 IMO until proven wrong.

All yall can hate on that boy LeFredrick Ford but when he goes big one day and yall want to start back talking good about him i will still be here on south east texas sports asking what happened. The guy is good and for those that said he got run down from behind they clearly had angles on him. And in the Corrigan Camden game he got ran down ya if you watch LeFredrick closely you will see he slowed down so believe what yall want I think yall are just mad because he playing for Kirbyville and not your schools IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83