venom yvel did great in the ufc lol

Guest baseball25

yep, yvel looked horrible!  seems his better days are behind him. who was originally suppose to fight santos?

ya gotta love these pathetic,weaka$$ ppv cards the ufc puts on. nothing but no-names or tuf cast members mixed in with a few legit fights. it seems their match making is getting worse.

Guest baseball25
They had 6 guys pull out of fights bec they got hurt com on venom u know that santos is just that good deep ufc heavyweight divison strikeforce has who fedor fighting nobodys

It was a weak card. What, only two fights I think got out of the first round? That's the way I like it though if the quality is not there. The HW devision is deep with fighters but just a few around the top. Injuries did hurt this card.

Guest baseball25
The injuries hurt big time but It wasn't a bad card with all the problems they had with it. Ufc has 6 of the best heavyweights in the world and they all keep getting better. There is one place fedor needs to be and he needs to fight all six. Venom don't hate and say yvel is old santos is that good man three months ago u said yvel has a top heavyweight the truth is ufc heavyweights are getting better each fight. Fedor needs the ufc bec everyone sees this.

[quote name="baseball25" post="737773" timestamp="1262538395"]
The injuries hurt big time but It wasn't a bad card with all the problems they had with it. Ufc has 6 of the best heavyweights in the world and they all keep getting better. There is one place fedor needs to be and he needs to fight all six. Venom don't hate and say yvel is old santos is that good man three months ago u said yvel has a top heavyweight the truth is ufc heavyweights are getting better each fight. Fedor needs the ufc bec everyone sees this.
[/quote]

i never said i thought he was a top heavy, but i truly thought he would compete better than he did. i really thought yvel had something left, but that takes nothing away from santos. he looked really good and beat who the matchmakers put in front of him. i think santos should be above carwin and cain in the rankings. heck, his accomplishments so far trumps anything lesnars done.

Definitely not as good as the previous PPV for them with Sanchez losing to Penn.

Baseball I also do the wings thing instead of paying for them. I mean I can drive to Baytown, eat some good food, watch the fights for free and my tab is still at least 20 bucks cheaper than staying at home and watching.

Serioulsy i think we out to try and get a get together for one of the upcoming fights. Get everyone to admit where they live and try and find a spot close to as many as possible and meet up for the PPV.

I am game if anyone else is.

Guest baseball25
Well I usually have a get together at the house but I didn't wanna pay 50 bucks for this pview, Yeah we all need to get together so we can piss off venom about FEDOR WHOOOOOO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami