BREAKING NEWS: Central reassigns Calvin Rice

I honestly think Joubert is the leading candidate of he wants the job. Central will not do what Ozen did...Look how that's turning out...They wishing they wouldve hired Joubert. So Central, if you wanna a great Coach, get Joubert!! He will bring a winning attitude and discipline to that program...

I'm not selfish. It would hurt to see a coach like Joubert leave our program. We have a great staff and I have confidence in them to take over and show is what they can do. Now back to Joubert, I would love to see him take his coaching skills to another level. He has a lot to offer. Plus its more money so I would understand a man wanting to upgrade himself. I can see if he was going to a 3a school. We talking about BISD money!

over the years Ive seen coach rice coach and to me he seemed to be a pretty decent coach. im sure he had his down falls but what coach doesnt. I wish him luck in the years to come hope he finds a job in the area some where. I wld like to see what suit he wld wear to match the team. as far as his replacements Lee should do a good job since he has been around those kids forever.A new head coach wnt be named until the end of this season and to be honest that job will probably attract alot of attention Just hope BISD does the right thing.swagg Im like you joubert has done so much for the kountze basketball program....but im sure he is waiting on an opportunity to take his knowledge of the game to another level.Good luck to everyone that will apply....cant wait to see how this one will pan out

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01