Any suggestions for "Game of the Day"

swagg

Hey guy,
What are yall suggestions for the "Game of the Day" I know Central is at WB, Ned @ Anahuac, Orangefield @ LCM, PNG @ Wos, Vidor @ H.F, Hj @ E.C...what do you guys think. I think it has to be Central and WB. Rivalry game, packed house. That atmosphere should be crazy for a Tuesday Night!!

Guest JoesBros
Big school whipping on a small school? Its not like West Brook is playing Sabine Pass or something. What other game do you think might be the game of the day????

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="swagg" post="730692" timestamp="1260888018"]
...I was referring to HJ and E.C., ... Games like that. Those games are over before they start.
[/quote]

Ha! EC pushed mighty HJ to the wall!  ;D

Guest stevenash
[quote name="ECBucFan" post="731233" timestamp="1260955057"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63824.msg730692#msg730692 date=1260888018]
...I was referring to HJ and E.C., ... Games like that. Those games are over before they start.
[/quote]

Ha! EC pushed mighty HJ to the wall!  ;D
[/quote]

Is it safe to assume you were at the game and, judging by the time of your post, were too wound up to get to sleep?

[quote name="JoesBros" post="730686" timestamp="1260887611"]
Big school whipping on a small school? Its not like West Brook is playing Sabine Pass or something. What other game do you think might be the game of the day????
[/quote] All the teams thing,there games are the game off the day,as they should thing this. ;D ;D ;D

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swagg" post="731206" timestamp="1260940093"]
Wow. That Hampshire game was something else huh? I had no idea that would be the game of the day.
[/quote]

I guess you are referring to the [b]HAMSHIRE[/b] game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami