4A-II Texas Bowl - Aledo vs. Brenham....Aledo Wins The Title!!!!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great game!

Congratulations on a great year Brenham! Nothing to be ashamed of for sure and I know exactly what your feeling right now...hold your heads high and be proud of how far you made it!

Congratulations to Aledo- the state champs! Great game and great team....one of the best I have seen all year!

[quote name="GoodwIN" post="733503" timestamp="1261286120"]
Brenham is really good. I thought they would come back like they did My wildcats,
And that Running Back Gray is the truth, Your Right Scooter, Mack better get him..:
[/quote]i cant believe he's only a 10th grader

My cubs gave it all they had, but it just wasn't enough.  After looking at that spot they gave Green on that 4th and 2 run at the end of the game, and the more I look at it, I'm not so sure he didn't get it.  It's crazy to think that coach West allready planned a fake on the pat if the scored there.  What a story that would have been if it worked out that way.  Especially, considering 29-28 Brenham, is what a writer for Texas Football predicted.  Who knows how it would of gone. Great game either way.  Gray is an absolute beast and the Aledo defense wasn't much of a slouch either.  Reese had another one of the best catches I've seen in high school.  Green showed that he too, is a sophomore hb to keep an eye on.  Schlottman is getting better and better every game and Edwards will be an absolute star next year.  Hold your head up guys, and start working towards that title for next year.  Thanks to all the seniors who put on this show this year.  (Reese, Walker, Hall, Smith, Buro and the rest of you guys.) It was an amazing ride, with lots of memories.   

*2009 Brenham Cubs- 18-4A District Champs, 4A D2 Region 3 Champs, 4A D2 State Finalist 

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="733533" timestamp="1261293890"]
My cubs gave it all they had, but it just wasn't enough.  After looking at that spot they gave Green on that 4th and 2 run at the end of the game, and the more I look at it, I'm not so sure he didn't get it.  It's crazy to think that coach West allready planned a fake on the pat if the scored there.  What a story that would have been if it worked out that way.  Especially, considering 29-28 Brenham, is what a writer for Texas Football predicted.  Who knows how it would of gone. Great game either way.  Gray is an absolute beast and the Aledo defense wasn't much of a slouch either.  Reese had another one of the best catches I've seen in high school.  Green showed that he too, is a sophomore hb to keep an eye on.  Schlottman is getting better and better every game and Edwards will be an absolute star next year.  Hold your head up guys, and start working towards that title for next year.   Thanks to all the seniors who put on this show this year.  (Reese, Walker, Hall, Smith, Buro and the rest of you guys.) It was an amazing ride, with lots of memories.   

*2009 Brenham Cubs- 18-4A District Champs, 4A D2 Region 3 Champs, 4A D2 State Finalist 
[/quote]

Imagine that, a bad call from an official. Still no state title

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn