What teams to you want to schedule next Non District?

KFDM COOP

Speaking of double headers, I would like to see PNG play Longview, and Nederland play Marshall or Texas High on a Saturday in Nacodoches.

I would like to see WB drop Ozen and pick up Cinco Ranch, Houston Lamar, one of the Klein schools, or Lufkin.  They would get much more out of it than thrashing Ozen, all for the sake of Beaumont.

I've also heard K-ville has had a hard time fielding a predistrict schedule with their 2A status and recent success.  Many of the local 3A teams have already turned them down, and the only takers so far for next year is WOS and possibly Texarkana Libery Eylau.  Alvarez now knows what it feels like to be Barbay and Hooks trying to put together a schedule.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="730042" timestamp="1260797162"]
Speaking of double headers, I would like to see PNG play Longview, and Nederland play Marshall or Texas High on a Saturday in Nacodoches.

I would like to see WB drop Ozen and pick up Cinco Ranch, Houston Lamar, one of the Klein schools, or Lufkin.  They would get much more out of it than thrashing Ozen, all for the sake of Beaumont.

I've also heard K-ville has had a hard time fielding a predistrict schedule with their 2A status and recent success.  Many of the local 3A teams have already turned them down, and the only takers so far for next year is WOS and possibly Texarkana Libery Eylau.  Alvarez now knows what it feels like to be Barbay and Hooks trying to put together a schedule.
[/quote]
I agree...I would like to see WB with the same schedule(Westfield, IKE, Katy, but replace OZEN n CENTRAL with Westlake and Euless Trinity

[quote name="speedkills" post="729995" timestamp="1260767880"]
[quote author=kvillefan1992 link=topic=63605.msg729970#msg729970 date=1260765706]
For Kville, I would like to see these matchups...

1. Jasper (of course)
2. Coldspring
3. WOS
4. Silsbee

We have competed with all of these at one time or another and I have to say competed VERY WELL... beat all but 1...WOS..we're out to get them this year though! Hopefully this game will be on our HOME turf this year if played.
[/quote]
nice matchups kvillefan1992 i would also like to see kirbyville play anahuac in the pre district schedule

[/quote]

I dont see Jack playing any 2A teams in Pre-district.

I read on this thread where some of the 3A schools have turned downed Alvarez...I understand we are 2A, but we are one of the best in 2A, and could compete with any 3A team.  Maybe these 3A schools are lil scared to play us in fear that they would lose to a 2A team. lol Hopefully Barbay over in Coldsprings, wouldnt back down from the challenge!!! ;) ;D

[quote name="Kville99" post="730298" timestamp="1260822933"]
[quote author=catsalum link=topic=63605.msg730281#msg730281 date=1260821675]
kville

1. daingerfield  ;D
2. jasper
3. wo-s
4. lc-m
[/quote]
replace jasper with a team like Arp, maybe?  It seems to be a good matchup.
[/quote]

the jasper game is a good rivalry.
daingerfield is better than arp.
one of the best in 2a, SOLID 3a competition, and trying to make a statement
against a 4a?  sounds like a plan

We get 5 non district games.   I would like to see 1)Ozen or Central   2)PNG or NED and then 3 good teams from 5A.     I like the local games with lots of fans there, and we don't get that very often.    I don't think we have to play 5 state contenders to get ready for district.

I would like to see Bridge City play Liberty, (they match up pretty well with them), Vidor, LCM, Newton, and Cleveland. I know the competition would be real tough for BC but I think it would make BC tougher by district time. If they matched up with stronger schools it may make them tougher each year that they play so that in time they may compete well with these caliber schools.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="730303" timestamp="1260823164"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=63605.msg730111#msg730111 date=1260808533]
If WB played that schedule they could lay claim to the toughest 5 game stretch in the nation.  Wishful thinking though.  It won't happen.  The SUP. wouldn't let it happen.
[/quote]
Who's the SUP?
[/quote]

Dr. Thomas

[quote name="bruinfan2006" post="731264" timestamp="1260968028"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=63605.msg730303#msg730303 date=1260823164]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=63605.msg730111#msg730111 date=1260808533]
If WB played that schedule they could lay claim to the toughest 5 game stretch in the nation.  Wishful thinking though.  It won't happen.  The SUP. wouldn't let it happen.
[/quote]
Who's the SUP?
[/quote]

Dr. Thomas
[/quote]
OH...IC...

Guest ~old_wildcat~
I would like to see the Wildcats Play :

1: WOS

2: Jasper

3:Bridge City

4:Anahuac

5:Coldspring

I hope we get another shot at WOS...at least.... ;D

[quote name="speedkills" post="732395" timestamp="1261104203"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=63605.msg732244#msg732244 date=1261081677]
I would like to see the Wildcats Play :

1: WOS

2: Jasper

3:Bridge City

4:Anahuac

5:Coldspring

I hope we get another shot at WOS...at least.... ;D
[/quote]
That is my dream pre district shcedule for Kirbyville
[/quote]

Jasper will not play Kville and as for Anahuac it will not happen.  Most likely in the same district next yr.  I posted a topic of who has agreed to play Kville and Coldspring, WOS and BC are the only who want to.  Liberty Eylau and Arp back away.  This most likely leaves Kville looking for one more team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder